Age gap relationships thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I can see why your parents were a little nervous at first but he obviously loved you very much and found a way to prove it to your parents :)

My parents panicked when I was 16 and my bf at the time was 21 lol.

Out of curiosity, how did you meet? I'm a sap for a love story xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Happy birthday Lynn 🎂🎁

There is 28 years between me and my other half I am 30 and he is 58. I was 15 when we got together, which was a bit of scandal at my school and went through hell with my family, (he is 3/4 years older than my patents). Now my parents get on really well with him as there realised he was not going anywhere and realised they would lose me if they pushed him away.
We have been together 15 and half years and could not imagine life with out him.
Age is just a number and if someone makes you happy then that's what matters, and he certainly does make me happy. 😍😍😍
Kirsty

Oh my goodness no wonder you went through hell
It's good that it has worked out but as a parent to 3 girls I would think why the hell is 43yr old man attracted to a 15yr old

I don't think age does matter when it's two adults but as you were a child I do think it was wrong!

Glad your happy and it's all worked out

Wow, I can see why your parents were a little nervous at first but he obviously loved you very much and found a way to prove it to your parents :)

My parents panicked when I was 16 and my bf at the time was 21 lol.

Out of curiosity, how did you meet? I'm a sap for a love story xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

We meet at my friends sister 18th birthday party he was DJing and he thought I was 18. My friend fancied him and wanted to dance with him and said she would only dance with him if i would so i said OK, we were friends for a about a year and then we just got together from there, but i could not imagine my life with out him or remember life without him in it.
He is my best friend and my sole mate.

Kirsty

Oh my goodness no wonder you went through hell
It's good that it has worked out but as a parent to 3 girls I would think why the hell is 43yr old man attracted to a 15yr old

I don't think age does matter when it's two adults but as you were a child I do think it was wrong!

Glad your happy and it's all worked out

I understand peoples concerns now but at the time you don't think of it, when my parents put me through hell i told all my family that if they made me choice between him and them they would not like the end result.

Kirsty

There is 7 months between me and my hubby. He's older. We have been together for almost 6 years and married for 5 years. I have a daughter from a previous relationship and we have a son together.

8 years between me and my lovely man, he's 31 and I'm 23. Been together 3 years, no babies yet or a diamond!

Happy Birthday Lynne 🎉

8 years between me and my lovely man, he's 31 and I'm 23. Been together 3 years, no babies yet or a diamond!

Happy Birthday Lynne 🎉

Me too lol but hopefully a diamond this year x kiddie after lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I understand peoples concerns now but at the time you don't think of it, when my parents put me through hell i told all my family that if they made me choice between him and them they would not like the end result.

Kirsty

Of course things like that don't pop into your head esp at 15 your in your own wee world,

8 years between me and my ex husband, him being older with kids. It didn't work for us!

Then I got with a guy only a few months difference... that also didn't work!!

This time, I got myself a toyboy :) he is 3 years younger... going great!! :) lol x

There's only a months gap between me and my fiancée him being younger. We met at school but didn't get together until I'd finished and left uni. Been together three years now and got engaged in July this year. We won't be getting married for three years yet though but we are in no rush as we intend to spend the rest of our lives together.

My partner is 56 and I'm 33 (23 years).

We've been together nearly 7 years :)

My mum found it difficult at first as she's only a year older than him and felt I needed someone my own age, but she loves him to bits now!

I'm 23 dating someone who's 40! Lol don't bother me, age is just a number.

Happy birthday Lynne!

I'm 38 & my fiance will be 32 in a couple of weeks. We met when I was a secretary at Siemens & he was on the graduate programme back in 2002 I think. We became good mates but I was engaged to someone else. Then he went back to uni & came back as I left to do my beauty training. We lost touch but got back in touch when I split with my ex through facebook. Started hanging out as best mates then to cut a long story short it eventually developed into more and here we are 3 years on, 1 gorgeous 15 month old girl, a diamond & a mortgage & couldn't be happier.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

16 years
I'm 30 he is 46

Our relationship is almost coming to an end tho :-( we have a baby too but it's just all gone wrong

Sorry to put a downer on the post

Age doesn't matter tho, we were happy until baby came along now he's gone all odd, sadly.

Today is my fiftieth birthday!
My humsbums was 30 in March...

I'm 30 in April

There is 10 years (we think) between my and my hubby, his older.

I say we think as my huby is pakistani, (im british) and to get him into school earlier his dad may have changed his brith year. It was common in these days to do this, lol!

Anyways to make a long stories short, father passed away and mother doesn't remember.

I'm 30 in April

There is 10 years (we think) between my and my hubby, his older.

I say we think as my huby is pakistani, (im british) and to get him into school earlier his dad may have changed his brith year. It was common in these days to do this, lol!

Anyways to make a long stories short, father passed away and mother doesn't remember.

Mother doesn't remember her childs dob
She must have had loads of children

Hubby is 2 years older than me.

We've been together 13 years (since I was 15) married for 8 years and have 1 boy age 9 and 2 girls aged 7 and 4

Jemima :)

I'm 4 months older then my husband, we met at 18 engaged 7 months later married at 23. We have been together for 22 years married for 16 and have 4 children, it's not always been easy x

Mother doesn't remember her childs dob
She must have had loads of children

Nope she only got two
D.o.b and birthdays were not so important in these days in pakistan. A lot has now changed.

There's 8 years between me and my partner. I'm 36 hes 44. Been together forever and have 9 children to show for it :)

Latest posts

Back