Age gaps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 1 year older than my boyfriend but I don't think age matters!

My Dad is 52 and his wife is 29 and they had a baby in January this year, age doesn't seem to bother them and they're both happy and that's all that matters I think! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's just under 4 years between me and my boyfriend :) I was just 17 when we met and he was a couple of months off turning 21 :)
We've been together 3 years now, and I'm the little old nit in the relationship! I'm almost certain he's convinced he's still 17 haha!

My husband is 18 months younger than I am, and it's painfully obvious :irked:

A girl I know has a partner who's around 30 years older than her and they've always seemed very happy. They have teenage children and are still together.

I didn't go on my date! He cancelled as he got out of work late. I was really looking forward to it. Got dolled up for no reason!

Sarah xo

I didn't go on my date! He cancelled as he got out of work late. I was really looking forward to it. Got dolled up for no reason!

Sarah xo

Aww no! That's rubbish. Has he said anything about rearranging? X

There is 16 years between me and my partner. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference to us and everyone says we look great together. Everyone is shocked when they find out the age gap as I don't think you can tell just from looking! We are perfect together. We are both at the sane stage in our life and we both want the same things, we've got a 4yr old and a 9 month old baby and we couldn't be happier! :) xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 37 hubby is 33 makes no odds . I think he acts older than me at times :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww no! That's rubbish. Has he said anything about rearranging? X

Yes he did text this morning saying he will definitely make it up to me. I hope so!!!

Sarah xo

I'm seeing someone 6 years younger than me, I'm 51 and he's 44.

It doesn't seem to bother him, he thinks I'm amazing and didn't believe me when I told him my age :o

I do worry, its early days and although I am young at heart he is super fit and I have old age aches and pains sometimes and wonder if I'll be able to keep up with him, tho at mo its usually me out and him at his home tucked up in bed!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

28 years between my mum and dad and they've been together for 30 years! Dads 76, mums 48.

I remember when I was 18 though asking my mum what she would think if I brought a 46 year old home and she said she'd kill me!!!! 😂😂

Latest posts

Back