agghh ! french white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thin mine goes gloopy because as Ruth says, I don`t shake my bottle, I must say I prefer the shimmery whites though, but my clients seem to prefer a bright white

Hi peeps,
going off the subject a bit here, but just an ickle tip for everyone.

When i teach my staff how to do the perfect french polish, rather than using those little white sticky tabs that leave gum behind on the nail, i save the circles from creative's performance forms and stick those on the nail so they can follow the perfect smile without touching the form.

Touching the form, or going over the form will make your smile line bleed & make you lazy, and also performance forms will not leave that sticky gum on the nail.

The circles you would usually throw away have a deep 'V' like smile line at one end and a 'gentle curved' smile line at the other, so you can choose what's best for your client.

Practise! practise! practise! and eventually, you wont need to use the tabs.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Lots of love

Nikki
xx

I was taught this trick at school and it works like a charm.

With no base coat on the nail, polish the white with straight up and down strokes to the edge of the free edge (right angle to the free edge). Then take a small flat or angled artist brush, dip in acetone, and wipe the smile line into the shape you want. Then do the top coat in the clear or pale polish, over the white. Works every time.

gonna try all these tips asap thanks everyone (have four..., Four, clients booked this week yeeehaaa)

hi girls.........well today i did the perfect french look with an airbrush!!! i was impressed, i went on a training day with a su do trainer...the french manicure with the airbrush is wicked...i couldnt believe it, the lady doesnt even offer her clients hand painted french...takes less that 5 mins to do a full set of airbrushed french, lots of diff designs too........perfect solution for me...
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back