aghhhhhhhh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

I opened my salon today and have porcelein tiles on the floor. I agreed to a client comming in with hair dye on and i would wash it off for her as she can only use one kind of hair colour for her allegeys! she cam in with bright red hair, I cut her hair and the junior brushed the hair all over my new cream floor tiles and the red dye has stained all of the floor, im totally gutted. I was told by the tile shop that the tiles would not be effected by the dye on it! I phone the tile shop and they said they forgot to mention i needed to seal the tiles first!!! Im totally gutted and not sure how to get the stains off the tiles before i have them sealed because im frighted something will spoil them even more ie bleech etc!

Can anyone offer any advice before i brake down again

Thanks so much x

surely if they have admitted they forgot to tell you to seal them then they are liable for them!?

sorry it has tainted your first day....xx

Just googled for you, there is a web site called tileforums, they have a thread on there about porcelain tiles, hopefully they might have an answer.

Hope the rest of your day was good though.

Good Luck
Annie

brill thanks guys

opening day was brill but this happend on the first client and sort of put me on a downer for rest of the day ahving to explain to cleints and newspapers what had happend :-(

if the tile company wont accept responsibility maybe the newspaper could run a sob story and u get money back like dont get done get dom..... :)

good luck to you xx

There has recently been a thread about the many uses of WD40! Apparently it is very good for getting stains off porcelain tiles! Must add that to the list on that thread :biggrin:

The tile compay can't just forget to tell you they needed to be sealed! It should be all part of their sale to you and how to look after it etc. That is bad, definately persue them until something is done, good luck x

Latest posts

Back