Agologie LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthit

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've just take on Agologie skin care and I love it and would highly recommend it if you wanna start up with something pretty reasonable as opposed to some companys that want 2k to start up Agologie, you don't have to do that and they have soooo much including some fab colours in their nail varnishes range and they also do all the range for manicures and pedicures which I can say are lovely and smell delicous!!!!

So if any of you guys out there are looking for a skin care range with like myself doesn't have 2k in their back pocket this is the range for you and they have seperate packs for example I have just bought the Choclate facial and you get training in all their packs I fancy their Botox pack which again you get training. They rae very supportive too always on th eother end of the phone to support you I definitley want more from them and th egood thing is that you can't buy it from wholesalers etc so it is kept exclusive to you there's always one that will spoil this luxury I'm sure!!:mad:

If you want to know any more just PM me be glad to help

Kate xxx

hi am currently looking for ranges at the moment.what sort of training is required with ALCOLOGIE and rough guide to opening an account what the price includes ta x

Last edited:
hi am currently looking for ranges at the moment.what sort of training is required with ALCOLOGIE and rough guide to opening an account what the price includes ta x

Agologie is definitley one I would recommend it's start up cost is as little as £XX but I have just bought the choclate facial which is a good starter as you get all you need to start providing your clients with a lovely product with minimum outlay and then you can retail but can order as you go along which is good so you don't have to be stuck with a big retail that you don't know that you will sell.

They have everything you need and they give you good advice to your needs which they have done with me so I am now doing the Thai Pinda which you have to pay for training £XX but no one else does this as it is brought over from Thailand and is a superb treatment:zzz:

If you want anymore details about this just PM me

Kate xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Algologie do free training for there facial and spa body treatments which is either at your salon or home.

Algologie will design a package to suit your budget, the decision is up to you.

New treatment are launch to keep with the market trend, currently we are doing Thai Pinda Karma, which is herbal compresses which are steamed and then you massage with them in different ways (not like anything else)

All samples are free and point of sale too.

Last edited by a moderator:
why isn't the pinda training free?

why isn't the pinda training free?

We charge a small fee for this treatment as it is a completely different way of massage. The fee is for the salon and not each therapist. I would put the the amount on here but, I am sure it is against the rules. I would tell anyone who PM me though.

With the training it involves theory, history and practical. Notes for the staff and certificates once passed.

Not bad when other courses charge over £200 per therapist.

Worthit, I have tried sending you a p.m but your mail box is full. Can you rectify please as I require further information on this range/

Thanks

Hey hey,
sounds really good, I'm looking to get some nicer products myself...do they have a website? Or which wholesaler can I find the information from?

Hi Glamour Beauty - would be v interested too - tried to p you but your mailbox is ful!! Looking to place an order soon so would be grateful for details x

Hi Glamour Beauty - would be v interested too - tried to p you but your mailbox is ful!! Looking to place an order soon so would be grateful for details x

SORRY I AM SO LAZY, JUST EMPTIED THE MAIL BOX.

I've taken on the Agologie products for the massage treatments, my clients love them. They all comment on how good their skin feels for days after and what an enjoyable experience the treatments are.

Debbie (Glamour Beauty) came to our salon and trained 3 of us so it was well worth the small charge.

The next treatment we will be introducing is the chocolate facial and body wrap and we're all looking forward to trying it out.

There are a few of us on here using the range who would be happy to answer any questions and of course there's Glamour Beauty who will reply to your PMs about costs etc.

Vanessa

I've taken on the Agologie products for the massage treatments, my clients love them. They all comment on how good their skin feels for days after and what an enjoyable experience the treatments are.

Debbie (Glamour Beauty) came to our salon and trained 3 of us so it was well worth the small charge.

The next treatment we will be introducing is the chocolate facial and body wrap and we're all looking forward to trying it out.

There are a few of us on here using the range who would be happy to answer any questions and of course there's Glamour Beauty who will reply to your PMs about costs etc.

Vanessa

Thanks Vanessa

I am glad your clients are enjoying the facials.

I haven't tried the choccie face or body treatment with Algologie yet but can thoroughly recommend the products needed for the Lifestyle Treatment. We're currently doing this on promo at the moment & clients can't believe how soft & smooth their skin is after just one treatment.

In fact, one client yesterday has been coming in for about 8 years & has had many different treatments & products used on her in that time. After her Lifestyle Treatment she said it was by far the best treatment she's ever had done :)

Hi Sarah

Which one of the Lifestyle treatments are you doing?

Latest posts

Back