AH Francis 'Click n Curl' Perming Device

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
Hiya,

I noticed in this months Guild magazine a feature on A H Francis 'Click n Curl' device for eyelash perming. It totally eliminates the need for glue and fiddly perming rollers, cutting treatment time. Sounds interesting! Has anyone used this??

I've never heard of it, but you're right, it does sound interesting. I googled it as I don't get the Guild magazine, but the only website address that came up doesn't work. Do they give a different one in the article?

It only became available beg of April I think. I saved the addy and tried to get the link for you but it's no longer working sorry

Thanks anyway. I'll keep my eyes open for more info.

I think the site is under construction so we will have to wait and see

There's a form ni the Guild magazine to send away for more information so I will do that. Im interested to see it!

I'll update you when I get the info.

:)

From the website cache:

The Click 'n' Curl is an innovative eyelash perm using a lash curling device instead of rollers, saves time and money!

Can be used by therapists holding a recognised eyelash perming diploma

NO ADDITIONAL TRAINING NECESSARY

The easy to use kit includes a sully instructive DVD, 4 x Click 'n' Curl devices, 15 x Perm Lotion, 15 x Setting Lotion, Applicators & Instructions)

These kits are brand new and due to arrive at the end of March. Pre-order now for delivery as soon as they are released.

£125.00

Latest posts

Back