Air Brushing Compressor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Can anyone recommend a good compressor suitable for nail art airbrushing?

Thanks to anyone who responds x

I have a TC5000 and its great for nailart, hairart, bodyart and tanning - its a very durable compressor, and wouldnt be without mine - tho i mainly use mine for tanning now, as im not into the airbrush nailart side of things now

hth x

Thx PP.....A very kind geek has offered me one, thank you Susie xxx

I have a TC5000 and its great for nailart, hairart, bodyart and tanning - its a very durable compressor, and wouldnt be without mine - tho i mainly use mine for tanning now, as im not into the airbrush nailart side of things now

hth x

I dont suppose you rememberwhere you got it from,doyou? as I'm looking for a small compressor for nailart, I only have one of those big ones, its great, but no use to take anywhere, plus it takes up to much space in my house

Or does anyone else know of a good machine ?:)

I always purchase my airbrushes and compressors from Everything Airbrush they are really helpful and offer fast delivery.

Katie

I dont suppose you rememberwhere you got it from,doyou? as I'm looking for a small compressor for nailart, I only have one of those big ones, its great, but no use to take anywhere, plus it takes up to much space in my house

Or does anyone else know of a good machine ?:)

i got mine as part of an airbrushing course - SU-Do, but am sure
you can get the compressor from here- they also do a smaller one, the TC200
:hug:

I have an iwata and have NEVER had a problem with it. I started with a badger, then got a small iwata and moved up to the power jet pro - worth every penny I tan, do airbrush tattoo's on the kids and nail art.

Latest posts

Back