air bubbles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherine21

Reaction score
hi geeks!
i need some help! although my l & p is coming along well i am getting air bubbles :irked: which can be seen in the finished nail, has anyone any ideas what i am doing wrong ??? love katherine

thanks i wil read the tutorial and see if it that helps ! thanks:)

Hi Katherine,
Welcome to the site by the way!!

Glo is right in what she has written, have a look at the link, it will help you.

I had this problem when i changed over from one brand of L&P to another. I realised that i was working too wet, so i wiped my brush one extra time on the side of the dish, which helped.
Also the more you work the product, the more chance of creating bubbles.

If you apply your bead to the zone, then allow it to relax for 2-3 secs, then work it. When i was on my course, even my educator had this happen and she tapped the bead a couple of times to bring the bubbles to the top, or flatten the bead to allow the bubble to come out.

HTH x

Are you getting air bubbles in the L&P or behind the tip?

Then I agree with Glo sweetie, she is usually right!

hi,

are they tiny bubbles?? in the pink??

hi!
yeah tiny ones you can only see them if you inspect the nail close up?

thats ok hun, even the best nail techs get them!! x

Thats a help to me also, had a read through and will start practicing tomorrow again, although it's only lately I have been getting them, think I am trying to rush the process to get my time down, oh well back to basics.

Latest posts

Back