Air Massage. Hands Free Massage or Waste of Money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number1kitty

Reaction score
Just got Guild magazine today and in it there is an advert for air massage. A 25 minute massage basically with air!

Its making a lot of claims on their website EMMANUELLE PICARD .: www.emmanuelle-picard.com :.

It costs £8000.

What are your thoughts?

I cant see this being very relaxing. I presume its like standing next to a fan, which irritates me. I personally think we are losing the personal touch. I like hands on therapy and nothing beats the human touch.

It seems £8000 for a machine with no real scientific backing is a bit steep! I could buy a garden blower or a high speed hair dryer for less :lol:!!!

Kate

Looks a bit like a hoover nozzle on blow instead of suck lol!

haha exactly!!!!

It looks like those ones you get on the garage forecourts! Do you think they will mind if I lie there in a bikini with my 20p token to see if it has the same effect lol!!!!!

Kate

they should throw a bit of sand in with the air and you could exfoliate at the same time :lol:, often referred to as sandblasting:eek:

they should throw a bit of sand in with the air and you could exfoliate at the same time :lol:, often referred to as sandblasting:eek:

:lol:

Hey you could be on to something there lol!!!

when i was in the beauty exhibition there was a couch i laid on it to try it and it was amazing i really liked the massage but i had the feeling its air pressure...and it cost 6000....

I must admit that I walked past people at the show having it done, and all I could see was their wobbly bits rippling all over the place!! Even people who weren't particularly large!! I know it's very bad, but I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Have a feeling that if I got one of these machines, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face!
On a more serious note, I don't really see the benefit of having one of these over doing a manual massage...surely the air is doing what your hands would be?

I think it'll be a '6 month wonder' and don't think it'll be around for long.
I don't see how it benefits over a manual massage - or how it can be more relaxing.

Latest posts

Back