Airbush makeup "sensitive" on application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
Hi
I have bought an airbrush and compressor and I am using airbase foundation...when it is applied I can feel what I can only descride as a pin sensation like there is sand coming out.....maybe thats not an acurate description :rolleyes:

Has anyone else had this?? Any suggestions?

bumping this up

Hiya, I use airbase as well, with their compressor, is it their own compressor you have?

I have never had any issues like this, even with the pressure up full, maybe if you reduced the pressure it woudl help, the product wouldnt be coming out as fast and therefor you might not feel it settlingon the skin as much as you seem to be now? x

Hiya, I use airbase as well, with their compressor, is it their own compressor you have?

I have never had any issues like this, even with the pressure up full, maybe if you reduced the pressure it woudl help, the product wouldnt be coming out as fast and therefor you might not feel it settlingon the skin as much as you seem to be now? x

Hi no it isn't their compressor its the premiair G35 airbrush.....how would I adjust the pressuree??...the foundation looks ok on its just the sensation of it spraying on the skin that is a little "tender" x

I use Airbase and I think I recall having one client who felt uncomfortable ar the start of applicationdue to a similar issue.

I am wondering if you and this lady are just a little sensitive to the pressure as its actually quite a pleasant sensation.

You can always brush it on if you don't like the feeling.

Jacqui xx

My daughter has had it applied before and she said it didn't feel like that.....hmmmmmm xx

Latest posts

Back