All Set for BB6?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be watching BB6?

• What a ridiculous question, of course I will !

Votes: 101 56.7%
  • Are you serious, I'd rather watch paint dry !

Votes: 77 43.3%

• Total voters
Sorry have to disagree.

Get Anthony out! He loves himself and is just screwing with Makosi's head!

vic1082 said:
Sorry have to disagree.

Get Anthony out! He loves himself and is just screwing with Makosi's head!

I do agree with you here ... yep he does love himself and he is screwing with Makosi's head..... BUT ..... he IS playing the game!

Isnt it funny how we all have such different views on the same people!

It is!

I love Kemal and really want him to win but everyone I know that watches it say he really annoys them!

Eviction night is almost here ... LET'S KEEP DEREK IN THE HOUSE.

Yeah - Roberto is so boring. Derek is pure entertainment value with that fake posh thing he has going on!

CRAIG TO WIN, he's so funny!

Yes keep Derek the little love :D

Love Caz xxx

Roberto's out! Thank god for that - altho wish they could have taken Derek aswell. Loving Maxwell tho. Wouldnt you just love to be in there, if I had the bottle I'd audition. Would be so gutted if I got kicked out in the first week tho - imagine the shame!!!

Guy Fawkes said:
Roberto's out! Thank god for that - altho wish they could have taken Derek aswell. Loving Maxwell tho. Wouldnt you just love to be in there, if I had the bottle I'd audition. Would be so gutted if I got kicked out in the first week tho - imagine the shame!!!

i mised it, thanks for leting me know who was out, what do you think there all going to make of the 3 new ones going in tonight, i think it will really kick up

Another eviction looms ... it has to be Saskia for me this week, as I think she's been really nasty to the other girls in the house, and she's played Maxwell for a right mug !

I live on another planet. I can't believe this show is still running :irked:

???????????????????????

Absolutly hooked on the last big brother.Cant wait for this one.

Absolutly hooked on the last big brother.Cant wait for this one.

Erm... haven't we had BB7 already? The one that Anthony won?

Latest posts

Back