All Set for BB6?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be watching BB6?

• What a ridiculous question, of course I will !

Votes: 101 56.7%
  • Are you serious, I'd rather watch paint dry !

Votes: 77 43.3%

• Total voters

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Unless you live on another planet, you will know that Big Brother 6 begins tomorrow night, so I thought it would be fun to run a poll to see how many geeks will be tuning in or turning off.

Me? .... I will be watching, of course ! :D

i cant wait....last year i rang in sick to watch the first one...this year i have booked no clients at all all night.....sad i know but i love it.....xxxx

lmao

hey have you heard the goss ? they say that 12 or 13 will go in and within the first couple of days all bar 1 will be evicted ? then the real people will go in ??? not sure if i believe it or not

Also most of the house is glass - outside showers with glass doors, even the beds have a glass base ? and heat sensors so they can see movement under the duvee ?!!! god whatever next eh

kx

NailStyle said:
i cant wait....last year i rang in sick to watch the first one...this year i have booked no clients at all all night.....sad i know but i love it.....xxxx

i wouldnt miss it for the world.

oh yeah no doubt i will be watching it, i said i wouldnt watch the love island one and im now hooked to it!!

I love Big Bro watched every single one can't wait

also have heard that the 13th person to go in the house will have the worst time (number 13 unlucky for some).
oooh cant wait i am a love island and the farm watcher

Oh I love it helps the summer come quicker lol I have also read that the living area's will be much smaller :D

i also read that the seats are hard and uncomfortable to stop them from sitting about.....its gonna be good

i love bb..... totally addictive viewing
my mum will be sick of it to start with but she does sit down to watch it too.... in the end ....lol

Jess
xox

I can't stand any of it. I was flicking about last night and Celebrity Love Island came on... and then it promptly went back off - what a load of s**t! We're paying 'celebs' to have sex?! If they have any decency it will go to charity.

I would literally enjoy watching paint dry rather than BB6:rolleyes: Paint is already lined up for 2morrow!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeps we love it here :) just take it like its meant ... for fun :)

I am worrying already .... about it all finishing.... there is always such a void in my life for a few weeks :(

Got it all set up to tape on skyplus so I wont miss ANY shows :)

Enjoy the ride ;)

I've been chatting to my clients about it all week....12 new friends for the summer lol

Can't wait.....

Every time I say I won't watch it but then I end up addicted :lol: Good job I finish at 7 tomorrow!

cant say yet whether ill be watching it - i didnt really take much notice of the last one untill the last 2 weeks of it.

I just love it I remember in the year 2000 getting bp to feed my new baby my 4th daughter and just watching through the night no probs at all loved the night feeds LOL!

Then in 2003 once again watching through night feeds with my 5th baby our first boy it really made night feeds really nice and no big deal as I was so glued to the TV.

With it coming on again makes me feel all broody oh I wish I had a new baby to feed this year LOL! must be mad but only joking no more babies for me will be grandkids next:biggrin:

Caz xxx

I say every year that I will not watch, but guess what I always do, and when its all finished I feel as if I am in mourning because I miss it so much.

Gina

I don't care much for BB its like watching a load of people in a glass cage lol.........
A bit like monkeys acting up for the public lol...............
Give me a good film or book or the geek site any day

Back