All Set for BB6?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be watching BB6?

• What a ridiculous question, of course I will !

Votes: 101 56.7%
  • Are you serious, I'd rather watch paint dry !

Votes: 77 43.3%

• Total voters
My bestest friend and I have our Wednesday Desparate Houswives night. It involves a bowl of mixed nuts and raisins, cups of tea and a big duvet!

You guessed it!! We'll be right under that duvet, (as friends of course!), glued to BB6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully eating something less healthy than nuts and raisins!! Think its a load of plop plop but I get so addicted!

And Caz? I think it was Caz doing the night feeds? Please G-D I get the pleasure of having a baby one day, I hope BB is still running! Though Davina will probably be helped up on that stage with her zimmer frame by the time I get to that point in my life!!
:eek:

Oh Bless you I am sure you will be sitting with your baby one day watching BB, I will be sitting beside my zimmer frame like Davina LOL!!!!!:D

Have funxxx

Caz xxx

perfectly polis said:
My bestest friend and I have our Wednesday Desparate Houswives night. It involves a bowl of mixed nuts and raisins, cups of tea and a big duvet!

You guessed it!! We'll be right under that duvet, (as friends of course!), glued to BB6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully eating something less healthy than nuts and raisins!! Think its a load of plop plop but I get so addicted!

And Caz? I think it was Caz doing the night feeds? Please G-D I get the pleasure of having a baby one day, I hope BB is still running! Though Davina will probably be helped up on that stage with her zimmer frame by the time I get to that point in my life!!
:eek:

lets get some sleep and stop being nail geeks for a while, so we'll be refreshed to become Big Brother geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight!! x x
caz3 said:
Oh Bless you I am sure you will be sitting with your baby one day watching BB, I will be sitting beside my zimmer frame like Davina LOL!!!!!:D

Have funxxx

Caz xxx

Soooo, is that where everyone was last night!
It was just soo quiet here... I guess you must all have been practicing swapping your Geek addiction for poo poo ... sorry I mean BB addiction!
Sorry if I sound like a wet lettuce to all you addicts but I cant stand it!
Ill be the woman behind Sommer in B&Q buying a large tin of paint to watch dry!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry, but I just can't stand BB !!

It is the most worthless, braind dead, cheap TV programme ever invented ! And that goes for all the other "reality" programmes as well.

I would also much rather watch a good film, read a book, spend time with my partner, or watch paint dry !

Why can't we have some good quality programmes anymore !!!????:cry:

On the verge of slitting my wrists ...........

River

Lets hope its as interesting as last year!!! Funny though you dont really see many of them now do you!!!LOL

Louise x :biggrin:

Glorsclaws said:
Ill be the woman behind Sommer in B&Q buying a large tin of paint to watch dry!
You can have mine so you don't have to buy, lol. I'm going out for my dinner.

I've read in the paper today that someone famous will be going in

glittergirl said:
I've read in the paper today that someone famous will be going in

I heard this on the radio this afternoon ... it will be an ex-professional basketball player, apparently.

Have you been watching BB's favourite 20 housemates? Brian Dowling was voted No.1 housemate with Nadia Almada at No.2.

i too cant stand any more of these stupid programmes in with celebs, (well so called celebs) it seems they just cant think of any good movies to make any more, but saying that im so nosey i do tune in to have just a QUIKE nose to see whos there and whats going on. but it is getting all rather boring. CELEBS THIS CELEBS THAT. XXXX:(

OMG

These people are AWFUL!!!! I wana charge in the house and slap each and every one of them!! C'mon Polly, we can take 'em!!

Literally every single one of them has said they think they're good looking and are full of themselves. Should make great viewing...NOT!!!

Bring back Anna (bb1) and Alex (bb3)!!

xx

Each is worse than the last.... or maybe Lesley is the worse.. umm.... oh I am sure I will get to love them all ... lol!

what a bunch of nesbits !!!!!!

the only one i sort of liked was the gay guy in the dress...but then i do love "darling men" that play camp !!!!

and whats with mystic meg.....i wouldnt want to share a city with her let alone a house....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JCS said:
Each is worse than the last.... or maybe Lesley is the worse.. umm.... oh I am sure I will get to love them all ... lol!
Ohhhhhhhhhh give it time...... give it time Girls!
Although i do agree, Lesley has gotta be the worse at the moment!
I say the same thing every year...and every year i am totally hooked!
I gotta admit though, I do think there is a good combination of people in this time....not all to my likings might I add!
Off to watch on E4 now......I gotta split my evenings between geekin' it and BB!
Becky x

ooh err dont know what to make of them yet,
but i say that each series of big brother.
there are alot of strong personalities which can only mean one thing........fight fight fight :twisted:

I am not really sure what to make of them either LOL!

But like it has been said I think we all feel like that every year and then you start to like a couple.

We will see!

Love Caz xxx

OMG, I'm with all the other comments!!!

Where do they find these people?????????????????

They all love themselves. Be interesting to see what pictures make it in the papers tomoro, how did Lesley stay in that nurses outfit??!!!!??
icon_evil.gif

I'll have to keep watching now to see how many catfights there are and who spends the longest in front of the mirror!!!!
icon_lol.gif

I dont think makosi (however its spelt!!) understood that she needs to get all the housemates to hate her (probably wont take that long!!!!).

They are all so foul!!!!!!!

Do quite like the sari wearing Kemal and thats about it for now!

However, like all other years, they seem so alien to us the first few days and then we feel like we've known them all our lives!

Oh yeah! How scary is Mary? Does the girl ever blink??:wink2:

totally addicted to BB ...great mix of housemate to rub each other up !!! :D

i couldnt believe the state of some! made me cringe watching them! but i will most prob be hooked as usual!!

xx

Latest posts

Back