All Set for BB6?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be watching BB6?

• What a ridiculous question, of course I will !

Votes: 101 56.7%
  • Are you serious, I'd rather watch paint dry !

Votes: 77 43.3%

• Total voters
Im a total dunce ... ive missed it all - i thought it started at 10 !!! and got caught with the Love Island dooooooooooooooh

Just turned over in time to see the last two enter !

kx

OMG that would be the best thing yet !! bad big brother LOL

Karren said:
lmao

hey have you heard the goss ? they say that 12 or 13 will go in and within the first couple of days all bar 1 will be evicted ? then the real people will go in ??? not sure if i believe it or not

Also most of the house is glass - outside showers with glass doors, even the beds have a glass base ? and heat sensors so they can see movement under the duvee ?!!! god whatever next eh

kx

Sorry guys but i think its boring too.
Having said that il probably end up watching it!
When i got home my mum and bro were watching it so ive seen whos in there and theres no one i like! Last year there were my clear faves from the beginning. That Lesley has to go!

well I love it! lol sad life have i :) no I havent actually I love my life - but we love all the damn reality shows - dont intend to it just happens - prob coz theres bugger all else to watch on the telly lol hmmmm not that i watch telly all teh time honest! ;)

Have you noticed though how they are all so different when they got in the house to what they came across like on their tapes? As for Makosa she is really doing her job well and annoying the rest of the happy campers lol methinks she will get lots of nominations :) I would have drowned her by now lol

LOVIN IT LOVIN IT LOVIN IT :D

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrve BB - BRING IT ON!

(Watching it live on E4 right now ;) )

Its Kamal all the way..!!! how funny is he :eek: He even walked down the stairs in those shoe, i would have rolled down ;)

i love it but what a mis match of ppl all the girls seam to look like tarts and the lads well half of them look like women!!!!! lol i love bb and cant wait to ge tthe popcorn in and the wine open got my e4 all set up!!!

Yes, they all love themselves, but it I will be watching with interest to see what happens next.

It was hilarious to see the housemates "eyeing up" the talent (or lack of it) and for that matter, how each one was dressed, as they entered the BB house :lol:

Who was the dopey one, who couldn't figure out that they had to push the door to enter the house? Totally cracked me up.

No particular faves yet ... will keep you posted !

LayStar said:
Bring back Anna (bb1) and Alex (bb3)!!

xx

omg, is anna the woman who was always on guitar singing with the other guys???
she was fab

alex's dance behind the door was great too!

xxx

I have to confess after last year, I've gone off BB. :o The more ridiculous the housemates are, the more I cringe when I watch them. I don't think you can beat BB1, 2 or 3.

I would rather watch repeats then this lot. ;)

Nomination results tonight .. can hardly wait. Think Makosi has handled her BB mission brilliantly, so hope she stays for a while longer. Can't see a clear winner yet, can you?

No I can not see a clear winner yet! and yes I am sure makosi will stay in for a little longer as she has done really well.

I quite like Mary but then I am into all her sort of stuff LOL!!! I loved the way she got so excited when her broom stick arrived for her party.

Caz xxx

Noodle said:
Nomination results tonight .. can hardly wait. Think Makosi has handled her BB mission brilliantly, so hope she stays for a while longer. Can't see a clear winner yet, can you?

I know but its like eves dropping you know you shouldn't do it but you just can't help it. Especially when its juicy....:lick:

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I don't care much for BB its like watching a load of people in a glass cage lol.........
A bit like monkeys acting up for the public lol...............
Give me a good film or book or the geek site any day

You know it's 'very swish'!!

I love Big Brother - except that they seem obsessed about sex. I really don't need to see bonking on tv, what's the big deal? bring back Helen and Paul Clarke!

LOL! MY THOUGHTS AS WELL XXX

CAZ XXX

Sassy Hassy said:
I love Big Brother - except that they seem obsessed about sex. I really don't need to see bonking on tv, what's the big deal? bring back Helen and Paul Clarke!

Sorry to all you guys who love BB but I cant stand it! can't be bothered with any of this reality tv stuff...borrrring! Give me a good film any night :biggrin:

Don't know if any of you guys were watching BB last night ... it all kicked off, with everyone shouting at each other, accusing each other of all sorts of stuff. The funniest was how everyone went into the diary room, one after the other, to sound off and slag off other contestants to BB !

Well guys 'BB' won't start here in the states until later this year...they were holding casting calls and auditions last I heard but when it starts I will have both peepers peeled...

Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey just started here Monday night and I can tell this is going to be so goooooooood.....cooooooool!!

buttonmoon54321 said:
omg, is anna the woman who was always on guitar singing with the other guys???
she was fab

alex's dance behind the door was great too!

xxx

Lol, yep, he ex-nun who played guitar!! I LOVED her, she was soooo funny. As or Alex, oh YUMMY lol! so camp but so hot!!

Me and Oceana want Scary Mary to win, she's a freaky chicha...we want her to be prime minister! :wink2:

I cant stand any of the other girls, can just about watch the guys, except the "2 geezers".

ZZzzzzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

xx

i lurrrve mary :eek:
and i do like anthonioooooooo, not a bad looking geeza
as for the other girls :evil: , lesley(love put em away, mine are more pert after having 3 kids)

Latest posts

Back