Almost ready to get up and running but....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id have to say go for SB Beauty and use our SB Salon Software ;-) [SoftBooking].

Will even give you and SB discount lol

I really like beauty blossoms. Just make sure you signs and logos do not look like your business is a florist! But really like the name.

There's a Beauty box in my town as well! x

If I remember correct I checked that this afternoon and the domain is taken for that also ~ my web designer and I spent 2 hours thinking and checking names and everything we came up with was taken or to local for me to use it I really have run out of ideas now :(

It took me 2days to come up with a name. I checked all domain names were available if you are having a website this is important and I would advise it be .co.uk. I looked at arabic and Latin names for beauty, beautiful etc... And came up with my name that way! Good luck.

It took me 2days to come up with a name. I checked all domain names were available if you are having a website this is important and I would advise it be .co.uk. I looked at arabic and Latin names for beauty, beautiful etc... And came up with my name that way! Good luck.

I've a web designer doing my domain,email etc etc for me as I'm crap with computers so all I have to come up with is the name and they will do the rest of the work

Every single name idea I came up with was taken. It drove me maaaaaad! I ended up customising the original name I loved - Polished - by adding my name and found that was free.

Any chance you can use some of the original names you love & add another term/name/idea to customise it which will more than likely be free?

Eg southern belle beauty etc

I've spent all weekend racking mine and everyone's brains for ideas and some that people say have been ok but just not what I'm looking for. I do have one I'm thinking about but just not 100% sure about it yet

Here goes .......NINE .....that's it lol
But more so I would have it printed so it read
Beauty at
NINE

All done in pretty writing and a nice image, what do u think ? Bit strange ?

What type of business are you? Are you in a soon or working fro. Home?

Sorry that should have read are you in a salon or working from home?

Why don't you have a look on here and see if any take your fancy? verve design Carl has a great reputation on here & he's very fast and helpful!

What about something like "F.E" nails n waxing?

What about something like "F.E" nails n waxing?

I don't really want types of treatments in the name as I will be adding more as time goes on.

Although I like the f.e's I'm not sure as its what I sisters called me when we were young

I think beauty at nine, sounds a bit strange just because I've never seen that type of name before!

I'm the beauty box and even though I like the name it's a pain in the ars to put on price lists etc because it's quite long and it's hard to make a logo.
Why don't you go for eddies beauty

Effies Beauty***

Soz IPhone changed it lol.
X

What sort of image are you trying to portray Effie?

It might help in choosing names that may add to the same image. For example, If you want serious/professional, I would forget alternative spellings. If you want fun and funky, then the above could be appropriate. If you want calm and serenity, then you could use words in your name to reflect this.

Similar to above, I quite like Beauty by Effie.

I think Effie Beauty of Fi/Fee's/francesXXX or something would work. Use boutique, beauty room, studio, lounge, salon...?

I went and wrote out several mind maps and mood boards with all the words I liked on it. I focused on luxury, deluxe, luxe for a while. I looked at rouge/rose and alternate related words for colours. I liked polished as its generic not nails/tanning as you said. Although I like nine I don't think people will 'get' it. You need something that does what it says on the tin to an extent. Unless its eg Studio Nine, Nine Beauty Room, Nine Boutique or something.

What about other inspiration. Give us a few buzzwords you want to portray. What's the local area, any local words you can use? What companies are you using for your products? (just looking for a few words for ideas xx)

Home base salon

Ok then what about Southern Beauty Room - adding one word will change the name sufficiently I believe? That way you can keep your original idea? Xx

I've spent all weekend racking mine and everyone's brains for ideas and some that people say have been ok but just not what I'm looking for. I do have one I'm thinking about but just not 100% sure about it yet

Here goes .......NINE .....that's it lol
But more so I would have it printed so it read
Beauty at
NINE

All done in pretty writing and a nice image, what do u think ? Bit strange ?

I like it but nine.co.uk is gone and I think every other nine.whatever is gone too - I think I have gone through every single word on the planet and not only in English - it's soul destroying isn't it?

Have you thought about using parts of our name or the initials of your family switched around to make a word?

I feel your pain LOL

I like it but nine.co.uk is gone and I think every other nine.whatever is gone too - I think I have gone through every single word on the planet and not only in English - it's soul destroying isn't it?

Have you thought about using parts of our name or the initials of your family switched around to make a word?

I feel your pain LOL

Oh nine hadn't gone When we checked this morning

Latest posts

Back