Alternative for Creative l&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avivajoy

Reaction score
I LOVE Creative products, training, customer service, everything in fact but Ive come to realise that I just cant afford to use the products:cry: . I have to buy and bring it from London which isnt the main problem as Im there quite regularly but due to the amounts that are charged here in Israel for a service the profit margin isnt great. At the moment Im charging about 15gbp for the first set and about 7.5 gbp for reballances (it takes me longer than other people because I hand file and am a perfectionist). Does anyone have any suggestions of a product that is similar but not so expensive? I will still continue with creative for my own nails though. Thanks xx

i think young nails or tammy taylor are very good products for the money.

I dont really think there is a alternative to Creative but have a shop around and see what others offer and you could always ask for a free sample just to try them out and see what you think to theire products HTH xxxx

Thanks for the replies. While jordan and Lebanon are closer geographically it really isnt an option to import stuff from there (especially flammable :eek: )
It seems I wasnt being clear, when I said alternative to creative I meant I need to find a different product to them which is of a quality as close as possible to theirs. Put it this way,I like vodka but cant afford Smirnoff so I need 1 or 2 rungs down the ladder of quality. I apologise for the misunderstanding. I am looking around and intend to get some trial kits but its expensive to get them from all the different companies and I havnt found anyone willing to send me samples. Basically Im trying to narrow the search down by asking you guys.

Hi there

there is a distribution centre either just started or about to start in Israel,
here is the link to the web site..
hope this helps..

http://www.aura.mysite.maltanet.net/news.htm

they cover malta and cyprus at the moment and have not long got the israel one organised..

BLIMEY MATE YOUR PRICES ARE REALLY CHEAP !

Im not sure what the nail market is like over your way .....but could you maybe increase your prices?

Whatever you use at those prices you arent going to be making much and ....of course you will be compromising on quality as you know:D and may even make 'more' work for yourself!

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Amb xxx

MINKUS said:
BLIMEY MATE YOUR PRICES ARE REALLY CHEAP !

Im not sure what the nail market is like over your way .....but could you maybe increase your prices?

Whatever you use at those prices you arent going to be making much and ....of course you will be compromising on quality as you know:D and may even make 'more' work for yourself!

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Amb xxx
Tell me about it!!!!!!! For the time it takes me to do a set (just over 2.5 hours) and the fact that Im new and working from home this is considered a v fair price! A lot of people here use really horrible cheap MMA products which I wont use. There is a NSI distributor in Israel and I heard that EZFlow and another company I cant remember are going to start up here. There is loads of competition here, mind you I suppose there is everywhere. If I remember correctly, most people charge about 11 gbp for a pedicure and they are happy with that. Thanks hun xxxx

angel fingers said:
i think young nails or tammy taylor are very good products for the money.

probably out of these 2 i would go for the young nails.
as i said , very good quality, but a lower market profile than creative as a relative newcomer to the nail market. also comes in slower set or speed set. available in lots of shades and many art colours too.

tammy taylor do a slower setting liquid, but a lot of distributors only stock the regular liquid which is quite fast paced and perhaps easier for the more experienced tech, especially in warmer climates.

i have experience with both these products so if you have any questions, i'll do my best.

I use NSi Attraction L&P and i am very pleased with them

I trained years ago and have always used Creative . Now I use Nsi Attraction and its fab. Easy to work with and no lifting. Clients coming back with perfect nails, hardly any work for me to do when i'm doing a infill. Nsi will send you a sample pack, try it.

ezflow is a brilliant product to work with but it will be in the same price bracket as creative as both are high end enhancing products

Thanks everyone for all your replies, as usual youve been great!!!!!!!!!1 xxx:Love:

Latest posts

Back