Am I being hormonal for being annoyed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectpamper

Reaction score
hi geeks , i rent a salon built onto a hairdressers as the hairdresser wanted to keep the beauty seperate , i have a girl that works 0n % of treatment , a few days a week , but i always have said that if a client wants her ( she does treatments i dont do) then she can book them in if theres space . i come home from a day out to see a messege from her saying that she is renting a room inside the hairdressers in a few days to do a treatment as she wasnt sure if my treatment rooms were booked ( she has the appointment book available to her when working so knows the score apptmnt wise).first of all shes making a loss by doing this ,(rent higher than treatment cost) she also uses my products so im guessing she is expecting to use my stuff. i pay rent each month to have my salon and keep it seperate (phonelines etc) so why is renting this room even an option ??! am i wrong for being annoyed ? i feel bad for letting the girl know im not happy as she is so lovely and says she doesnt understand why i am upset ? :irked:

I'd be a bit miffed too, to be fair... Basically, it's one thing her booking in your space but to set-up next door could cause no end of problems... Client poaching, price wars etc. X

I think you need to sit down and discuss it and clear the air.

My guess is that she never really thought it through about how you might feel. In actual fact, i'd be allot more annoyed with the hairdressers than with the therapist whose first thought was probably that she did not want to let a client down, or to turn business away.

You say she is lovely ... She probably just didn't think it through.

Thanks guys :) I'm just really confused :S as to why they both thaught it was a valid option. Will speak to hair salon owner tommorrow and beauty therapist sat xx

Thanks guys :) I'm just really confused :S as to why they both thaught it was a valid option. Will speak to hair salon owner tommorrow and beauty therapist sat xx

How did you get on? X

well shes now in the back room of the hairdressers just doing the treatment i cant do , weve spoken and sorted it out , so she no longer works in my section :eek:

well it sounds like its her loss, i think she will regret it xx

Latest posts

Back