Am I being unfair!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my comments were only in reference to this particular situation. Each situation would require looking into and seeing what happened and then decide what is in the best interest of the client and the person providing the service. But in the end, it is really up to only the people who are actually involved, isn't it? They know exactly what transpired and what the situation is or was. And in this case the client's mother brought up the legal aspect, not the nail tech.

Samlam, I understand what you are saying and am sure many will agree with you. :)

To IZZIDOL, I hope you don't delete this thread as I have actually got some good advice from this one. I know you are now sorted but for us newbies just starting out with paying customers it is nice to come across these theads ( Not nice for you to have to go through it in the first place ) but for us that are keen to learn from other Geeks experiences. I havent been doing nails for very long but have been in the beauty industry for a while and I do agree that some customers are really not worth having.Especially the ones that want the Moon on a stick.. for free with extras thrown in and a 3 year guarantee. LOL! Chin up love and I am sure it will all blow over soon. Onwards and upwards I say

Sorry I realise I should have PM'd but now am trying to work out how to move it without deleting. Sorry

I was going to delete the thread, but if others learn from this I will keep it!!

I was going to delete the thread, but if others learn from this I will keep it!!

If you close a thread, it doesn't mean it's deleted. It just means that no one else can reply or post, but the thread is still there for everyone to read.

This thread is indeed useful and probably shouldn't be closed, I was just using this as an excuse to give out a little salongeek technical info that I don't think a lot of people realise. I hope you don't mind. :D

Latest posts

Back