Am I the only one who...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When ever I write out a to do list the word 'cheese' always, and I mean always, pops into my head, all of my books are colour coded, I have to make sure that when my daughter puts her toys away that all her dolls and teddys are sitting comfortably and not squishing each other, or I worry that they will be uncomfortable. I always have to have two wee's before I can go to sleep....I could go on but I think that Lynn will send the men in white coats round for me.......

Haha the thing with the toys don't worry to much because if this is the case they will sort them selfs out if their not comfy :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I do agree with this one :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1382136103323.jpg
    1382136103323.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 94
The time between me pouring milk on my bowl and me eating my cereal is minimal!
As soon as it starts to go soggy I can't eat it.
I literally pour and scoup up at the same time :D

When I was a child if I was buying a stuffed toy if I touched one then that's the one I had to buy- I couldn't put it back as I'd feel bad... for the toy! I ended up with a lot of ugly and faulty cuddly toys!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I cannot stand food being left in the sink. So if you pour your leftover milk down the plug hole and some cereal is left in the sink, I freak out. I can't touch it as the food is wet, even with gloves or kitchen roll.

Jade clothes and sponges left in the sink get thrown out. Policy in my house is, use it once then throw it away.

I can't cross contaminate jars, if you make butter and jam on toast use two knives! It drives my partner mad! I also don't like crumbs in the butter tub.

I always have to sleep facing the door.

I have a specific way I do particular things and if someone 'tries' to help and
does it wrong I tell them to stop and go away.

I have to write in with a black pen as blue ink looks wrong on paper.

My intense fear of spiders means when I see/find one in my home or car I have to kill it. Though this can take about 2 hours, before I get enough courage to spray it with bug spray or cheap perfume. Then squish it while chanting 'Die, Die, Die'. :s

I can't stand anything under my nails! I am always cleaning under my nails.

When I sleep I have to have my ears covered.

I am forever picking at my partner, if he has an extremely long hair on his arm I have to pluck it. Or if he has something on his clothes I have to pick it off.

That last one is very annoying, there are so many people with really really long body/facial hair and bits of cotton etc on their clothes. Drives me insane! Though the mother-in-law always finds it amusing!

Latest posts

Back