Am I the only one who...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Identity with soooo many of these! I do have OCD, but as long as it doesn't limit my life I don't see the problem with doing things 'my way' :-D

A few that haven't been mentioned:

Coat hangers must be the same way round (pointing to the back of wardrobe).

If eating food with bones, I need to have a 'bone plate' as I can't put them back on the plate next to my food.

As my daughter plays with her toys I tidy them up (eg putting lego back in its box, even though she takes it right back out)

I have specific orders I make things and eat things in. If my husband doesn't follow the order I have to correct it...

Even though its been mentioned, the eye thing is a big one for me! Symmetry just feels right...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't do it in the salon im in now but I hated doing electrolysis on the lip even with gloves on and feeling someone's breathing through they're nose and it being warm bleurgh.
Even if I'm cuddling my bf and hes breathing through his nose on to me I have to be above him and then cover the skin hes breathing on me with

I hate it when people tap/bounce their feet when say down, it makes me really dizzy but I love doing it myself.

I can't stand people who eat loud or swallow really loud when drinking. Makes me so angry!

I also do the eye thing if I look too far to one side I have to even it out.

I can't sleep in bed facing someone. If my husband turns to face me I have to turn over so he's facing my back because I don't like sharing breath.

When I do facial waxing or something where I'm close to people I hold my breath then aswell. And sometimes I hold it for so long I get light headed but I don't realise until it's too late.

I have to use a separate spoon for tea and coffee. If someone's making the drinks I have to go and monitor it just in case!

I have to go to the toilet when I go in someone's house, even if I don't need it. I just have to go and see it and try.Always done this since I was little. Not sure why :/

Laura xx

I, like someone else said, have to eat things in equals, like sweets or peas etc I have to have 1 each side of my mouth lol. I also hate square things or anything with a squarish look to it. And I also dont like nissan jukes lol who designed them lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Loving the Nissan dukes thing haha they look like hippos!

Laura xx

I have to have the volume on tv or radio on an equal number.

I cant stand people eating crisps and only crisps when watching tv it drives me insane the noise of the packet then the crunching when eating ( I CANT HEAR THE TV ) haha :/.

I need to be ready when I;m going somewhere (work, meeting friends, to a party) at least 30 mins early giving me time to sit down before I go .... I panic if I have an hour to get ready and I have things to do even if its getting dressed etc.

I don't do it in the salon im in now but I hated doing electrolysis on the lip even with gloves on and feeling someone's breathing through they're nose and it being warm bleurgh.
Even if I'm cuddling my bf and hes breathing through his nose on to me I have to be above him and then cover the skin hes breathing on me with

Oh god this is a HUGE thing for me! I hate nasal breath. My husband if he faces me in bed has to put the pillow or quilt partly over his face so I can't feel it. In all fairness that man has some range on his nostrils. . . I once slept half way down the bed and he still blasted me with his nasal breath.

Some woman in the supermarket did it to the back of my neck. . . she knew nada about personal space.

In fact personal space is a big thing for me too- I love my beautiful mum to pieces, even at 32 I love having a cuddle with her, but if she stands to close to me when talking I have to take a step back!

Plug sockets without plugs need to be switched off....I drive my friends mad when I go to their houses xx

Volume always has to be on even numbers on tv and in car.
Clock in car has to be set 10 mins fast (so I'm never late)
Can't stand bubbles in the bottom of glasses after washing up. Makes me cringe!
But my biggest thing of all, which actually makes me gag is.....
Pulling hair out of the plughole!!!! AAARGH!!!!! 😫😫😫

How can u get any bubbles after washing???

How can u get any bubbles after washing???

You would be surprised what my Hubby can manage when he does the washing up! I have to rinse everything. Think he just likes playing in the bubbles tbh!

The more I read this the more things I can relate too...OCD haha

Yep I have a few of these. Tv/radio on an even number, having an escape route or hiding place in case someone comes to get me. We have 2 sets of knives & forks & have to have matching knife & fork. People eating with their mouth open & making noise. I used to live with a girls who was the noisiest eater I have ever heard. A guy I was once seeing thought I was exaggerating when I was complaining about it until he heard it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow never realised i had so many quirks until i'm reading this like a tick list!

Bones have to have a bone plate, something bad will happen if they touch any part of the meal (never has ha) but they absolutely cannot return to the plate once naked haha

Agree with the coathanger thing too! Hooks point towards the back (thats just common sense so you can pull it straight out surely!?) and all clothes must face to the right, like if a t shirt had a design on the front it would be facing the right, they can't look at each other

It is nice to know im not the only person who does odd things like this!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Agree with the coathangers, all have to be facing the back. I hate recycled breath too...in bed when me & OH are lying close together I can't breathe in air he's breathed out I hate it!

I always have to use face wipes before washing my face if I've been wearing makeup

I have to have Outlook on the bottom left of my task bar. If it isn't I have to shut other stuff down and re-open.
I've tried to beat this stupid thing but I can't!

Me too! Fortunately my new windows software lets me more the icons about so I can have them all in order without closing stuff down now x

I too have to have coat hangers all facing the same way, and they have to all be the same not a mixture of different ones that you get when buying the clothes. I make sure the clothes themselves are all facing the same way too.

When I go to the bathroom I always fold the toilet paper edge into a triangle so it looks neat for the next person.

Volume on TV/radio has to be even.

And my purse has to be very organised, copper, silver and pound coins all separated!

I have to eat some sweets in a certain order like skittles; yellow,orange,green,black then red lol

Another one I thought of.....
I always have to pull the toilet roll off across the line, if it tears into the next sheet I have to rip it again and again until I get a straight line!! Go through a lot of toilet paper in my house doing this 😄

Really, some of you are going to need help soon.
I'm not being flippant; I do have a nursing background tha knows.

Forgot to add the toilet paper has to hang at the front nkt the back i get really peed off otherwise and turn it the proper way round

Oh and im the same with the coat hangers

Latest posts

Back