Am I the only one who...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah1992

Reaction score
Thought it would be an interesting thread to see peoples little quirky habits & see if we really are the only ones who do certain things! Could be some fun!

I'll start..am I the only one who cannot touch food & eat it without washing my hands?

Haha we all have little funny habits ... Mine isn't something of a habit more like it just freaks me out ... I got to a clients a few weeks back and somehow discovered my knickers where on inside out, I just couldn't concentrate, I HAD to go and turn them the correct way!

Sarah1992 your not the only one I wash my hands loads through out the day and have done for years

I used to brush my teeth every time I went to the bathroom which was a lot. I also couldn't eat any food that had touched any other food or sauce or anything lol I had a sectioned school dinner plate. Got over both these things recently. Wierd dddd

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always need to have the volume on my tvs and car radio in multiples of 5. Also eat my jaffa cakes in 3s - stresses me out when hubby nicks just 1!!!
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have my food sectioned on a plate and eat one section at a time.

When I have dinner if carrots are on the plate I have to eat them first. Have done for years.. dunno why tho.

Sent from my GT-N7100

I have to eat in even numbers when eating certain sweets or biscuits i.e, 2 on the left 2 on the right!!
Also have to eat all the closed peanuts before pairing up the halves to make a whole!! And eat in sections on my plate, couldn't load the folk with different foods 😳😊 embarrassed muchly lol xx

I have a weird one. Im a clean freak especially in the kitchen. I can only have yellow/lemon washing up liquid, cloths, sponges and surface sprays. Anything that I clean with has to be lemon in fragrance. No other colour can be used.

The OH thinks im odd but ive had the lemon obsession for 10 years since I was 16.

Laura x

Am I the only one who's terrified of bats?! (The animal variety not sport lol)

I have to smell a meal before i can eat it, and when i get back from food shopping i have to put all things away making sure they are all lined up and so i can see the label and in height order. x

Leely x

My house has 3 floors... I have a bit of a thing with light switches and plugs (the light switches always have to be facing the same way at night when they're off and plug sockets must be switched off if there's nothing in them).

Ground floor there's a downstairs light, outside light and 1st floor light.
1st floor there's a landing light and a 2nd floor light.
2nd floor there's just the upstairs light.

They all have to be facing the same way, even if it means running about in the dark.

Doors always either have to be open or closed, none of this "open just a crack" business... Makes me feel very uneasy!

I always brush my teeth before a client arrives.

I eat foods in sections too, for example carrots, then broccoli, then potatoes, saving the best til last. I can't mix food on my fork or have wet food touching other wet food (e.g. mint sauce and gravy or tinned tomatoes and beans).

Volume on TV or radio has to be in multiples of 2. My boyfriend gets so angry when he turns the volume up/down and I flick it by one number...

I'm quite odd, aren't I?

Xxx

I have to have Outlook on the bottom left of my task bar. If it isn't I have to shut other stuff down and re-open.
I've tried to beat this stupid thing but I can't!

I can't walk on a strange carpet in bare feet. Whenever I'm in a hotel I take socks especially to wear so my feet don't touch the carpet. Slippers would be easier but don't like the thought of strange carpet being on them, at least socks can be washed.

Also I can't stand the feel of fruit in my mouth, it's the texture of it not the flavour.

Mmmm just read this back to myself and thought 'Fruit Loop' :)

Vicki x

A bat once landed on my head.

Omg!! I think I'd never leave the house again!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to have the tv volume on multiples of 5's I can't concentrate if it's not! I can't go to sleep unless all the mirrors in the room are turned to face the wall otherwise I convince myself something bad is going to happen during the night if I don't turn them round! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Again not a habit but I'm sure I might be the only person who's been bitten by a dolphin! Lol

Latest posts

Back