Amanda Fonterrossa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi amanda
i know you dont know me but i came and watched your presentation today at the scottish show - i have to tell you (cos i couldnt find you after the presentation) that i thought it was great, you gave me some pointers to go on - and will be practicing them

so once again - just to say

THANKS

Glynis - I never made it to the Scottish show but I have met Amanda a few times at Excel and Olympia when she was doing demos and I must say I, too, think she is fab ambassador for Creative and a delightful person too.

She is FAB I have my one to one with her on Thursday and I cannot wait.

She is a great Mentor..

I met her @ NEC in April where she filled in for GMG demo- she used my mum as her model- have to say she was soooo lovely, really friendly.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Amanda,

I was also at your presentation, and thought you were outstanding. I've had the custom blending kit for a while and until your presentation didn't have a clue what to do with it. So thankyou very much.
I never took a note of your two basic combinations for cool and warm would you post them please.

Kind Regards

Hi!

I too where one of the crowd (my first ever presentation, was riveted to the spot) throughly enjoyed it!

Its strange isn't it how suddenly the little things become much more clearer when explained correctly (niggles you don't seem to be able to get your head round) or more to the point the things you are not aware you are doing wrong.

Would have liked to say hello but would have probably bombarded you with question (well maybe just a few) lol.

Thanks Amanda
Fabulous ambassador for creative!

creative

Hi geekettes

I thoroughly enjoyed it too! Thanks to a very receptive crowd! It's always a bit of a nightmare having to follow in you know whose footsteps! So THANK YOU for being great learners.

Don't ever hesitate to come and ask questions afterwards - besides, I'd love to meet you all. No problems PM or email either - really.

As for the warm mix: 4 parts flawless pink, 1 part white, pinch of Melting Pot (from Metro collection) -this is opaque and will cover flaws.
Cool mix: 4 perfect pink, (2 white if you want coverage), pinch of Twilight.

Just remember Flawless is warm, Perfect Pink is cool and Intense Pink is cooler. If you want a warm transparent colour just add some orange (Terracotta) into your perfect pink, or even into Perfect Clear.

Happy Blending and Happy Smiling xxxxx

Latest posts

Back