Amount per eye?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
Hey all you lashers :D

Just doing some digging in lashes, im doing my training tomorrow but want to get a head start on info.

Am i right in saying that we can offer

Corner sets - up to 25 lashes
Half Sets - 30-40 lashes
Full Sets - 60-100 lashes
Sets and half - 120+ lashes

Would you say the lash amounts would be correct, obviously depending on the client.

I do 20 for sweep, 45 - 50 for natural look, 60 + for glamour. Have never had a client with enough lashes to fit more.

Linda

Thanks Linda :) xx

most i have had on a client is 100 per eye, but she still had loads left.
I do 15lpe for flicks, ~35 for natural set and ~ 70 for full set, 100+ lpe for a glam set xx

sorry if this is a really stoopid question but Iv always wondered this - how on earth do you guys count how many lashes you put on - I have no idea, for a full set I just lash until there are no lashes left for a half set I lash what I think is roughly half the lashes and for a sweep I lash what I think looks like a gorgeous sweep. Im too busy chatting, I cant count while im lashing - is there some simple way of knowing how many lashes you use!!!!!!! :hug::lol:

Well i don't count them individually-i just estimate.
I usually start with 10 lashes per eye, then i put a lash inbetween those 10. Then a lash inbetween those 20 etc.......so it's quite easy to estimate.
I do 40 ish for a natural set, 60-75 for a full set and 80+ for a glamour set.

I also guess lol, I know how long it takes me to do a certain amount of lashes and I can sort of tell by looking at the lashes. This is why it is an approximate amount of lashes that I apply xx

My name is Francesca and I am a lash counter.

hahaha - sad but true!

I have also found that clients are usually disappointed with less than 50 lpe. I believe a good standard set should be around 60-70 lpe. The most I've placed on an eye is 180!

My name is Francesca and I am a lash counter.

hahaha - sad but true!

I have also found that clients are usually disappointed with less than 50 lpe. I believe a good standard set should be around 60-70 lpe. The most I've placed on an eye is 180!

Francesca, how do you count lashes and chat? thats insane :lol::lol: I use the minx lashes and when I had a free hour this afternoon I thought about counting how many were on a strip so I would have some idea, I got to 10 and decided a cuppa and a choc bickie was much more productive lol xxxxx

Latest posts

Back