Amy Childs' self tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flapjack

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone tried Amy's childs self tan range and if so was it any good? I am looking to buy some but only if it has good reviews. Also if you do rate it which one did you use Mousse/ Spray mist or gradual tan?

Or if you dont think Amy's tan will be any good can you recommend a self tan that is?

Thank you
x

Hiya

As far as I know it's pretty new out.

I want to try it, I also wonder if she will bring the Amy tan out for other salons to buy. That would be good.

these celebrities who bring out there own spray tans Like Amy Childs and Laurens Way are not chemists . And They dont own bottling plants it's pretty obvious that they get there tans from somebody else. When lauren started out it was reported that she was using celebrity secrets ? Its probably that and she has got somebody to put her own labels on the bottles. And you pay more for the celebrity endorsement. Amy child's Tan is anybody's guess ? But she isn't making it and it will be a product all ready available for half the price in its original bottle personally I would not want to be associated with a tan that was anything to do with the TOWIE lot

these celebrities who bring out there own spray tans Like Amy Childs and Laurens Way are not chemists . And They dont own bottling plants it's pretty obvious that they get there tans from somebody else. When lauren started out it was reported that she was using celebrity secrets ? Its probably that and she has got somebody to put her own labels on the bottles. And you pay more for the celebrity endorsement. Amy child's Tan is anybody's guess ? But she isn't making it and it will be a product all ready available for half the price in its original bottle personally I would not want to be associated with a tan that was anything to do with the TOWIE lot

Totally agree with you here!

Who wants to be oompa loopa shade of orange anyway!
I'm from Essex, and trust me we are not like the towie lot.

Well I would love to try BOTH amy's and laurens tans!

Lauren's way has had really good reviews and she does a salon solution aswell!

I think using the 'Towie' lable can only get you more customers! Everyone loves them!

Well I would love to try BOTH amy's and laurens tans!

Lauren's way has had really good reviews and she does a salon solution aswell!

I think using the 'Towie' lable can only get you more customers! Everyone loves them!

I agree with you hun, I love Towie. Sounds like cause it is new out there are no reviews im gonna order some tomorrow as well as one of her dresses from her site.

Who wants to be oompa loopa shade of orange anyway!
I'm from Essex, and trust me we are not like the towie lot.

Im from Essex too and your sooo true... I have never come across anyone around Essex who are like towie lot... Its all for the cameras! We already seem to have a bad reputation... even worse now lol x

Latest posts

Back