An article from Oprah to show our clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeni Giles

Reaction score
I got an email today from Paul Bryson, Scientist for OPI that really brightened my day, so I figured I would share it with you.

He sent an article from Oprah Winfrey's magazine O the March issue about the harmful chemicals found in cosmetic products. It talked about lipstick, nail polish, hair color and shampoo listing the chemicals that have been replaced and approved. I tried to attach the file but it's too big, I guess you'll have to pick up the March issue if you want to show your clients, I will be putting one out on every magazine rack!!

March issue O magazine- Page 137, you can visit Oprah.com is your leading source for information about love, life, self, relationships, food, home, spirit and health. after the 20th when this months issue is posted

There's a UK company www.essentially-yours.co.uk that do a range of products with no chemicals. I assume the regulations are different here to the US, but there's some interesting info there. I'll be checking out that Oprah reference as soon as it's available.

Latest posts

Back