An investment in a soak off gel or stick to shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess_emily1

Reaction score
Hiya I recently put a post on here about the salon I work in :) x great advice from everyone and everything is going sooo fab now :D x

but anyway... To my question :) x
I currently use shellac and I love it!! Though everyone in my area offers bio sculpture.. I see bio as being more expensive at costing £** a treatment :-/ I thinks that alot lol though they have so much advertising and such a well known brand I just wish shellac had a massive following! :( I know shellac is huge in America I just wish it was as popular over here :( I advertise shellac etc and all my clients I have love it x

But I was wondering if anyone offers a soak off gel as well as shellac? To extend the nail etc :) I'm saving my penies for olyimpia :D I jut wish cnd done a soak off gel as I am dedicated to the brand and my clients love cnd too :D x

I have looked at opi axium soak off but it doesn't completely soak off for a extension :-/ I don't have a grrat knowledge on soak off gels :( and I think bio isn't great for profit if I charge the same in my area as I know it's a well branded treatment x

Any thoughts or advice would be fab x emily x

Last edited by a moderator:
CND does offer a soak-off Gel.
It's called Brisa.

Brisa is a buff off gel.

I offer Bio Sculpture, it's a fantastic soakoff.

I offer Shellac and Bio. I offer gel for anyone who wants art done, or want extensions.

If you're looking to try out soak-offs, Le Chat's Nobility is pretty nice and their price is a lot more affordable compared to Bio.

Brisa is a buff off gel.

WHOOPS my bad:o Hadn't finished my coffee yet LOL
Hence why post was so short.

Yes, adding a soak-off gel to your services would be a good idea. You have to keep in mind though that it is entirely different from Shellac.

Also, you need to ask yourself WHY specifically you want soak-off?
Perhaps go down the list of pro/con's of soak-off's vs buff-offs.
You should start by looking at the brands that are readily available WITH TRAINING AND SUPPORT in your area.
Then compare those brands. Makes no sense to ask us and we suggest a brand that offers no training or support near to you.

EZ Flow has a soak-off as well... there are many soak-offs.

hth's

I offer Shellac and Bio. I offer gel for anyone who wants art done, or want extensions.

If you're looking to try out soak-offs, Le Chat's Nobility is pretty nice and their price is a lot more affordable compared to Bio.

nobility is the soak off gel i use too.
theres a big summer sale on too at the moment with 30 % off le chat products.

not available on the web, phone 01603 625 200 to place an order
you can see the products on LeChat UK - Nail Care Products
[stocks are limited so dont delay !]
and scroll through my blog [below] for photos of colours and tutorials

Latest posts

Back