Angel Magpie posts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CocoAllure

Reaction score
Post all wonderful creations using this new sell out glitter

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461411559.681419.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461411572.828265.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461411587.294821.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461411597.829476.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461411610.678942.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461411621.948346.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461411635.633434.jpg

Look at you taking your pics in the car?! [emoji23] you couldn't wait until you got home to open it lol

Get that parcel open.. Kids were ruining my mojo I had glitter everywhere

Did u order the social claws one

Hahaha love it. But yay, thank you for bottle shots! That's what I wanted to see! It does look nice but I am not a huge fan of the silver bits in it, in some lights it can look like specks of dirt on a super light colour.

If Ciderella says it's the nicest white she's got though, I trust that! X

Yeah it should be here in a couple of weeks.
Angel does have silver but it's not like specks. I know what you mean as I gave some like that. It is really pretty

Last edited:
Hahaha love it. But yay, thank you for bottle shots! That's what I wanted to see! It does look nice but I am not a huge fan of the silver bits in it, in some lights it can look like specks of dirt on a super light colour.

If Ciderella says it's the nicest white she's got though, I trust that! X

Yea I tried to wave it about so the sun changed it a bit hence why so many shots lol

Ok well I'm going to have a go with it
Feel like a kid
Have we gone off men and gone onto glitter instead? Is this a midlife manless crisis?

Long may it continue!!

They're soooo lovely!!

Lol I'm glad I'm not alone on this

Ok well I'm going to have a go with it
Feel like a kid
Have we gone off men and gone onto glitter instead? Is this a midlife manless crisis?

[emoji23][emoji23] I don't think you can be middle-aged Coco! Liking glitter being above men though! [emoji6]

I'm 33. Isn't that entering the middle aged groupies

Well I've played around with Angel and here are my suggestions

I've put it over cream puff I've sprinkled and burnished and I think it looks the nicest sprinkled. Now by sprinkled I mean put the topcoat on and then sprinkle it on to the uncured topcoat and be generous! The burnished one looks meh. Bit foil like nothing amazing. But the sprinkled method really makes it sparkle in every angle of light possible. Then I put it over silver chrome and it looks completely different. Again burnished and sprinkled and again sprinkled wins with me.

I'm 33. Isn't that entering the middle aged groupies

You are a youngster - mere whippersnapper!! You have at least another 8 or 9 years before middle age i reckon based on life expectancy of early 80s [emoji6]

I'm blushing I thought 2 kids from 2 diff douchebags and a bit of a belly made me old meat [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] so I turned to glitter lol.

I'm blushing I thought 2 kids from 2 diff douchebags and a bit of a belly made me old meat [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] so I turned to glitter lol.

If getting involved with douchebags and having a belly qualifies you for middle age then we are all middle-aged darling! [emoji12]

Stick with your glitter!

Latest posts

Back