Angel Magpie posts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ciderella71 ouch! You poor thing! I did the exact same thing last week, stubbed my toes on the stairs. Pretty much ripped off half my eponychium and bled everywhere! Finally healing now thankfully.

My magpies came woohoo! Angel is very pretty and it's very different to other whites I have. She photographs horribly though lol. Not very keen on Jess, she's not as blingy and only really seems to work over red or orange. I first tried her over a nude and it looked awful!
View attachment 196737

And a bonus shot of Amelia over a French pink, midtone pink creme and a pearlised tan. I was inspired to try it over pink from people in the magpie group. It's so lovely! Think I might do the middle one for my next pedi.
View attachment 196739
Amelia is gorgeous. I had it in my toes for ages.
I'm not keen on Jess either. I bought it and crystal a long time ago and wasn't impressed and only recently bought the rest of them.

Amelia is gorgeous. I had it in my toes for ages.
I'm not keen on Jess either. I bought it and crystal a long time ago and wasn't impressed and only recently bought the rest of them.
Ooh what did you put her over? I love Amelia but she looks so nude in the bottle that I thought she'd only work over nudes! I am so regretting buying Jess, the description said it was coral! It's like a dull red with a bit of gold. All those colours and I manage to pick such a dud! Oh well, she's nice if you want something subtle over red. I love Wendy, Marla and Mable, I already had a holo purple but it pulled very pink, Mable is much nicer!

What did you use Angel with on your toes btw? Looks so pretty- minus the blood! x

Ooh what did you put her over? I love Amelia but she looks so nude in the bottle that I thought she'd only work over nudes! I am so regretting buying Jess, the description said it was coral! It's like a dull red with a bit of gold. All those colours and I manage to pick such a dud! Oh well, she's nice if you want something subtle over red. I love Wendy, Marla and Mable, I already had a holo purple but it pulled very pink, Mable is much nicer!

What did you use Angel with on your toes btw? Looks so pretty- minus the blood! x
Lol. Yes it was pretty until last night! It'll look nice with a spray tan.
I've only used Amelia over nudes so far but I think it's def one of my favs

Is your toe ok?!!!
I need help what to have on my nails I've got court next week

Is your toe ok?!!!
I need help what to have on my nails I've got court next week
Yeah it's fine thanks. I agree with the other comments and wear something you're comfortable with and classy xx

Oh I think I need to invest in some of these, they look and sound gorgeous!

Another Angel..

Attachments

• 1462295635019.jpg
    1462295635019.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 82
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462301491.052717.jpg

I managed to do one set using Angel it was nice

Peed off I can't get a good pic of it ☹️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462307170.194432.jpg

It's not the most photogenic honestly photos don't do it justice at all. Looks like a totally diff glitter

I will finally have my magpie glitters tomorrow and doing my friends nails for her holiday. I think she's having coral nails with maybe Amelia blossom or angel. Is it best to cure the colour coat then put the glitter on or put it on whilst wet before curing?

I will finally have my magpie glitters tomorrow and doing my friends nails for her holiday. I think she's having coral nails with maybe Amelia blossom or angel. Is it best to cure the colour coat then put the glitter on or put it on whilst wet before curing?
I prefer the different glitters applied in different ways so it's best to try them out beforehand. I prefer the holographics burnished but I prefer the metallics and Angel dabbed on

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462394108.600629.jpg
That's my Magpie collection complete today. I go in just to sit and look at them sometimes... [emoji16]

I prefer the different glitters applied in different ways so it's best to try them out beforehand. I prefer the holographics burnished but I prefer the metallics and Angel dabbed on
Ohh thanks! I just had my first go on a client I didn't have time to practice before so I dabbed it on after the first coat of colour had been cured then cured the top coat over the top of that
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462472377.684187.jpg

I feel like it lost its sparkle a bit (it's Amelia) could I try another method to keep it more sparkly? Ps very jealous of your collection [emoji50]

I have a glitter addiction lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462477250.412670.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462477285.343916.jpg

Latest posts

Back