Angel Magpie posts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's so special about blossom???
She's a great all rounder for just a lovely sparkle over any colour. Great added to a bead of clear powder for a shimmer. It's beautiful.

I've got lots like this in the stardust collection of Lecente and no one wants them!

I had my lips done today u won't believe what I look like now omg I look so funny

Royal Fail tried to deliver my package last Friday - to the wrong house! They left a card, which I haven't got so they won't let me pick it up. They're redelivering but the earliest they can do it is Friday. Gutted, I want my glitter! So glad I had signed for mail at least! X

Oh wow u poor thing it's been ages lol

Oh wow u poor thing it's been ages lol
I know! I'm so annoyed with the postman. I was really looking forward to swatching them lol! I've had no treats all week, except for an order of crystals that came yesterday. X

Can u complain?

I've just ordered one today! Sooooo excited to receive it! Love seeing everyone's beautiful creations x

Thanks Debs_Taytay! If I hadn't seen your post I wouldn't have known they were back in stock! Just ordered it too! X

Can u complain?
I did but they don't do much. I've been complaining to Royal Mail for 7 years lol! And it's still a crap service. For 2 years I had to use my nan's address as they lost so many packages. At least now I get the majority of my mail and try to use signed for or a courier company as much as possible. Some moron rang my intercom today looking for someone I'd never heard of and when I asked the address he wanted he went "oh sorry, this is number 11". Why don't people read!!??

Omg mine arrived today oh so sparkly
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461791439.932199.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461796103.288936.jpg
this was my model's nails at my Nsi efile course today. Possibly the worst set I've done as it was awful having a different set up, little light and she gets different coloured acrylic/glitter every infill and never wears gel polish. Course was fab though

Is that Angel

Are an efiler now ciderella

Ruined my Angel toes! My toe was numb for a while
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462134586.227895.jpg
and is now swollen and my other toes and foot hurt too [emoji24]

It looks painful. Hope it heals quick for you.

@ciderella71 ouch! You poor thing! I did the exact same thing last week, stubbed my toes on the stairs. Pretty much ripped off half my eponychium and bled everywhere! Finally healing now thankfully.

My magpies came woohoo! Angel is very pretty and it's very different to other whites I have. She photographs horribly though lol. Not very keen on Jess, she's not as blingy and only really seems to work over red or orange. I first tried her over a nude and it looked awful!
image.jpeg

And a bonus shot of Amelia over a French pink, midtone pink creme and a pearlised tan. I was inspired to try it over pink from people in the magpie group. It's so lovely! Think I might do the middle one for my next pedi.
image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back