Angel Magpie posts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this community.. We always boost one another [emoji56][emoji56]

I'm going to get this ordered on pay day! Still not managed to use any magpie glitters they are lost in the pose to me [emoji53]

I'm blushing I thought 2 kids from 2 diff douchebags and a bit of a belly made me old meat [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] so I turned to glitter lol.
I've got 3 lovely babies from one arsehole and I'm 45 on Monday but for the first time in years I'm happy with my kids, glitter and Netflix [emoji4]

I'm going to get this ordered on pay day! Still not managed to use any magpie glitters they are lost in the pose to me [emoji53]
I have lots of glitters but I love Magpie the most

I've got 3 lovely babies from one arsehole and I'm 45 on Monday but for the first time in years I'm happy with my kids, glitter and Netflix [emoji4]

And food. Please don't forget food oh and cats yes cats too. I'm the happiest I've ever been too. I've gone off the 'wanting' a man stage I'm ok with it all

I'm not fussed with food although I've been eating loads lately but had different medication. Usually I'm not fussed. I forgot wine and gin..

Oh see I don't drink. I gave that up when I stopped smoking. I would get drunk smoke loads and have no one to party with so end up passing out on the sofa. Nah. Not for me. Lol and if I have a drink I have a cheeky fag or two

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461620141.061905.jpg
I have a crystal glass with Swarovski crystals on it [emoji173]️ I'm drinking prosecco on a school night but it's allowed as its my birthday [emoji4]

Oh you kept that quiet

HaPpY BiRtHdAY
[emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]
[emoji184][emoji184][emoji184][emoji184][emoji184][emoji184]
[emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

Happy Birthday!!

I'm too late but happy birthday for yesterday ciderella! Xxxx

Happy birthday ! [emoji512][emoji320][emoji322]

What did u order!!!! Omg join that Facebook page glitter arty nails

I've just ordered my first load of glitter can't even remember what I ordered I'm waiting till they arrive to do my nails as I know with all these pictures as soon as they arrive I will be doing them again

Attached my order what am I missing which are the must haves ;) x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461688530.274516.jpg

I've just ordered my first load of glitter can't even remember what I ordered I'm waiting till they arrive to do my nails as I know with all these pictures as soon as they arrive I will be doing them again

Attached my order what am I missing which are the must haves ;) xView attachment 196527
You need Blossom, Wendy and Grace but then I'm not into pinks and purples etc. I love the green I have on now Bell and Bluebell is lovely too.

Fab I can see another order happening soon a few were out of stock so will wait till they are back first x is the dust like the cnd additives ? X

What's so special about blossom???

Latest posts

Back