Angel remy hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samlintonx

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if any of you use angel remy and know when they're off for Christmas? I had a last minute consultation yesterday with a girl who wants her hair done on Tuesday so I need to know if I order the hair will I get it on Tuesday as I ways get next day delivery. I texted angel remy twice and tweeted them but they haven't replied 😰 thanks in advance xx

Do you have an account with angel remy? If so email them, iv never had a problem with there customer service they have always answered my emails. Good luck

Yeah I just thought the girl would have relied to my texts I always text her when I'm ordering hair but I'll try emailing, thanks! Xx

There closed till the 5th

Oh no😩 okay thank you xx

Euphoria and transform are open I believe

I don't have their colour rings x

They have told me they are open again on Monday 29th 10 till 5 if that helps

She texted me back eventually & said they re open 5th jan @ 10am xx

Transform have new hair in which is to angel Remy standard if you need a last minute order

Yep sorry I read my text thinking they ment the next Monday!! Doh!!

I don't have their colour rings x

What colours where you after I have the angel remy colour ring I can try match to Euphoira or tranaform colour ring

Lol thank you everyone I just rearranged with my client for when they re open don't wanna risk using a different supplier I've never used but thanks anyways xx

I'm glad you at least got replies! I have not got a single reply from them since the 3rd December! :/

Latest posts

Back