Angel Remy users, removal help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetGlam

Reaction score
Hi there, I am still struggling with removing the 1g flat tip hair. It's taking approx 6-8 hrs! I originally (naively) used acetone as a beauty works user, then angel Remys alcohol remover on their recommendation. The official angel remy remover made no difference. I literally can't use my hand for days after a removal and am scared as I have tons coming up. Please help!

There seems to be a lot of this I had issues with them last year so swapped to another supplier

I've just removed 2 sets and a one at weekend, no problem using the angel Remy remover??

I've just removed 2 sets and a one at weekend, no problem using the angel Remy remover??

Thanks for your replies, may I ask if you do anything differently to me during the removal process?
Crush the bond (doesn't budge)
Spray remover (pink bottle)
Move along the row & repeat
Go back to 1st sprayed bond and try with all my strength to crush
Nothing happens so I repeat, repeat etc
I've also found the bond seems to release from the inside & eventually slides out whole rather than the bond breaking down completely

Yes the bonds break down from the inside and slide out. I prefer it like this as it keeps the hair together which is easier to re-tip x

I always seem to read people still struggling to remove Italian Keratin, I find it hard myself without the correct blend of remover, I sell my own if you need any please PM me, I know advertising it not allowed here but there are some really good removers out there.

Latest posts

Back