Angled spatulas for waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckismassage

Reaction score
Hiya,

Hoping someone will be able to help me, when I done my waxing course we used angle ended waxing spatulas for facial waxing, but id already brought a couple of packs of round ended ones and I really struggle with them and im running out, does anyone know where I can get the angle ended spatulas from? Iv looked at some suppliers bit cant seem to find any, iv also tried to make mine angled but they just break.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try looking for manicure sticks/orange wood sticks. Xx

Im not sure if this is what ur looking for but as well as beauty express u can buy these in salon services as I've bought them myself xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1396018296499.jpg
    1396018296499.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 192
Thank you, they arent the ones I was looking for but they do look alot better than the ones I was looking for.
Iv seen orange sticks being used before but didnt think about them, Think I will give both a try.
Thanks xx

Gigi do small angled spatulas, maybe it was them? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just split a normal large spat length ways and you end up with two angled spats.

It's the Gigi ones you are looking for.

I split my larger spatulas and use them as I do find the Gigi ones a little too big. :D

Everytime I try split my spatulas they seem to break in the wrong place, is there a certain way to do it Lol x

I split my large spatulas too! I just hold it at one end, two thumbs on front, two index fingers on back and bend until it cracks. Then I move my fingers down to the middle and do the same, then finally to the end and bend again to crack the bottom. I find it helps in making the spatula break straight down the middle rather than the middle on the top and then to the left or right on the bottom so it's not symmetrical.

Thank you ill give that a try x

Latest posts

Back