Annoying Fibres!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*jadedanielle*

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my thoughts and newest discovery with gauze pads!

I’ve been a nail technician now for just over a year and hate those little fibres you get with Gauze Pads, Cotton filled pads and cotton wool - well I don’t know if I’m the only one who has been putting up with it but I’ve now found a new product called NON WOVEN GAUZE - its FAB!

I bought mine through Mundo Professional and they really do work perfectly for taking off nail varnish, apply nail plate cleanser and wiping away the sticky layer from gels- all in the meantime not clogging your brush up with fibres or ruining your neat work.

I just wanted to share this with all my fellow Nail Techs that find these little fibres so annoying! There is a cure!!!

:D:hug:

Jade x

Thanks for this, I will definitely look into this. I hate the standard gauze pads, they're a nightmare with Shellac!! x

I hate lint free products that have lint. I've been cutting up Bounty paper towels into squares and voila, no lint. :)

Please please please tell me these could end my nightmare glitter polish removal!

After reading a thread on here a few weeks ago I decided to try Bounty (or good quality kitchen paper). I get the kids to cut into 2" slices on my paper cutter and then cut a bundle at a time in half. Brilliant - best thing I've ever used, no fuzzy stuff, perfect for gels polish prep and finish.

After reading a thread on here a few weeks ago I decided to try Bounty (or good quality kitchen paper). I get the kids to cut into 2" slices on my paper cutter and then cut a bundle at a time in half. Brilliant - best thing I've ever used, no fuzzy stuff, perfect for gels polish prep and finish.

OOOO that never occured to me Der! I'm going to try this and have a look at the Mundo product too!:)

Will defo try the mundo pads
But where to get them apart from mundo direct as there delivery charge is way too high

Latest posts

Back