Another extension thread but a sensible question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephanie_87

Reaction score
I had to work way after my normal finishing time yesterday eve to help a poor woman who had had terrible extensions fitted. For starters the glue absolutely would not shift, no amount of remover was going to break it down. I in the end had to melt the bonds to get the extensions out and removed as much of the glue as possible and then slathered the hair in conditioner to try and soften the glue down. I have no idea what they had used but it was rock solid. Oh and some of the bonds were a pale cream orange colour. Very odd. They were also fitted terribly, pulling the hair and causing the lady an awful lot of pain. But aside from that the hair was supposedly European, I have never used or even seen European hair but I am pretty sure it isn't European. It felt terrible, I remember thinking when she came in that it looked really dry and fluffy and she must have had it done cheap. But no, she paid near on £700 for European hair. I'm pretty damn sure it isn't. How would I be able to find out??? So this poor woman can get some money back. Sorry for the long post.

to get it tested would cost a few hundred pounds, then you have the cost of legal action.

She should have gone back to the original extensionist with the problem rather than someone new. The original ext could claim that you caused any damage, not her, by incorrect removal. Does the client have a receipt saying it was european hair? and how much she paid? and who she paid?

Thanks Persianista for your reply. I did say she should go back to them but she said she had already been back once to ask them to remove some that were too high up and poking through the top and she said they were really hurting and they were not really interested. I'm not sure if she has a receipt stating European, how much and who by. I'd have to ask her. Thank You for your reply.

Latest posts

Back