Another name help thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleensnails

Reaction score
so after many threads saying should i do it etc I finally am. Im getting my own salon. Im so excited but scared at the same time.. how do people cope with these emotions haha!! Anyway after working in a salon and all of us being made redundant I am taking the plunge and getting my own.. I know the time of year may nt be right due to christmas but if i can open quickly enough im hoping to be fine... Anyway Ive been calling myself SPOIL YOURSELF BY CARLEEN but im thinking for a salon name its not as ringy as others may be but because i like it im stuck for what else to use can anybody help..
Ill be offering:
All beauty treatment
make up
sunbeds
hair
nails
Hopefully stock hair extensions
tanning
Thanks in advance
:p

There's nothing wrong with
SPOIL YOURSELF By Carleen.

But some ideas from top of my head are:
SPOILT ROTTEN
INDULGENCE BEAUTY SALON
BEAUTY INDULGENCE By Carleen
INDULGENT BEAUTY By Carleen

X

Hi I just don't feel like it has a ring to it and it's not very easy to say.. It sounds weird but I just can't imagine people being in there and being on the phone and saying I'm at spoil yourself by carleen.. I must sound crazy haha

How about Carleen's Hair & Beauty? Or Carleen's Pamper Lounge?
I'm a big believer that the sort of names that are straight to the point are always the best! Nothing worse than people not being sure on what your shop offers!
Good luck!! & make sure you keep us posted :) I'm happy to help on anything to do with the sunbed side of your new salon! X x

Carleen I'm with you there on the emotions. I too am just about to take the plunge. I have never felt more up and down in my life. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, thrilled, scared and overwhelmed but after saying all that I KNOW it's my time, I KNOW I'm doing the right thing but it's alot to take on!
Rent, bills, stock, staff, commitment ooo and the list goes on!!! Why I am not a size 6 by now!!! Good luck honey SS

OK so the first shop I went for fell through.. I wasn't happy with the landlords you could never get hold of them which scared me.. Viewed another one yesterday and I liked it plus it has potential just have to sort a second viewing & a proposal for them. What do you think of the name divine hair and beauty.. I will have nails, beauty, hair, tanning (spray and sunbeds) let's hope 2014 is amazing for us all.

Prefer that name to the ones with Carleen in. I personally took my name out of my salon name when I moved into premises, and gave it a 'business' name.

While you're at the planning stage, I'd also have a look at whether or not the website is available for Divine Hair and Beauty.

Best of luck,

Vicki x

Prefer that name to the ones with Carleen in. I personally took my name out of my salon name when I moved into premises, and gave it a 'business' name.

While you're at the planning stage, I'd also have a look at whether or not the website is available for Divine Hair and Beauty.

Best of luck,

Vicki x

I know of a couple of divine hair and beauty's unsure whether they have websites.

As your doing lots of beauty treatments and hair what about something like Glamourize or GlamR
Just an idea/play on words. If clients had a few treatments I'm sure they would feel glamorous! X

Latest posts

Back