Any Aussies Here With Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if there is any aussie's here that have insurance for being either mobile or in salon....I was told by another tec that I need insurance for about 150 million...I rang one insurer and they said yeah that sounds about right...What The :eek:
Do people sue in millions now do they??

What type of insurance do you have?
Can I get the insurance I need worked into my home and contents I have now or being a small nail tec business does it all have to be separate?

Any advice would be great.....

I don't think you can incorporate it into your home and contents you need separtate insurance.I got mine through Rural and General(there is a link for them on the APFAsite www.apfa.net.au). I am in a small room off a hairdressers and I have cover for public liability and treatment risk for 10 to 15 million I think and I also have coverage for my stock and equiptment.They were able to give me the best rate of all the companies I rang, I pay in installments every three months so it is very affordable.

there is no way you would need 150 million, Sam is right, give em a call.

Opps sorry Ladies..Correction 15 million :smack:

Would it be rude of me too ask you how much you are paying ??

No you can't incorporate it into your home & contents. I think mine is for 10 mil. Plus insurance for stock/equipment. Have a shop around it's worth doing.

hi
i have insurance with rural & general. I pay mine by installments,they take the payment out every 4 months.then i dont have to worry about coming up with the total amount all in one hit.as the other geeks have said give them a call and they will be able to help you,But having insurance is a defenite must..
hth
Anne

I have mine through SGIC which like every one else is 10 -15 mil public liability and personal accident. I also have an income protection component. I pay a monthly installment:green:

Latest posts

Back