Any forces geeks? I'm a RAF wag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileNails

Reaction score
Just wondered how many other geeks are forces wives / girlfriends?!! Nice to chat about stuff with u all!!xx

Just wondered how many other geeks are forces wives / girlfriends?!! Nice to chat about stuff with u all!!xx

Im an army mrs!

My man is in the rifles :) xx

May the force be with u both :lol: my bro goes in the rifles next year :eek: and my uncle has just retired from the RAF x

May the force be with u both :lol: my bro goes in the rifles next year :eek: and my uncle has just retired from the RAF x

Ah does he? Bless! Is he at catterick? What btn he going to? Mines is in 3rifles in Edinburgh. Alot of my friends have joined this yr but all going in to scottish regiments. My lovely mr is a geordie so he is in an english battalion!

Yep...i am an Army wife too...hence my username. Nice to see others about on here. I know there's a few more too.

Are any of you Premium Geeks?

If so you could start a new group for Army Wives :biggrin:

Im an ex raf regt wife lol dh was a rock ape :) we wre based at lossiemouth xx on civvy st now but nice to reminisce!!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

I'm a relatively new Army girlfriend. We've only been together 3 months. He's in 4 Scots based in Germany. Xx

Im an ex raf regt wife lol dh was a rock ape :) we wre based at lossiemouth xx on civvy st now but nice to reminisce!!

That's where we are - not so sunny Lossie!!

Nice to see other forces geeks!!
I'm not a premium geek?? So cant make a group!xx

I can make one for you if you like, although I'm sure at least one of you must be a Premmie Geek?... that way you can create a cool new group where you can all go for a natter and share pictures and stories! :)

Last edited:

Haha really? Do u stay in elgin? We lived on covesea rd by the bonny earl pub lol small world!! Xx

I've been a Navy bird for the last 3 years but boyfriend was made redundant a few weeks back so this time next year I wont be! cant wait to be honest as living 500 odd miles away from each other is the pits! xx

I was a Royal Navy daughter, and now I'm a Royal Navy mum :)
My son's CIS and not long back from a deployment east of Suez.

I'm happy to start a group on here... how does 'Forces Families' sound? That way it covers every possibility :D

Just wondered if anyone wants me to start the group? :wink2:

I'm a Royal Marine girlfriend xx

I can make one for you if you like, although I'm sure at least one of you must be a Premmie Geek?... that way you can create a cool new group where you can all go for a natter and share pictures and stories! :)

I had a group on here I closed it as no one joined :(

Am i OK to join your page ? got got union jack flag , my hubby's US air force ...

Latest posts

Back