Any Geeks from West Midlands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marykate4400

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone from Dudley? Just wondered....

Wolverhampton.

Wolverhampton.

Cool - gonna attend wolverhampton college this september for my NVQ nail technician course....well, I have my interview this wednesday 31st anyways.....wish me luck!

Do you happen to know the number or website to call for bus info?? whats the name of the bus company at least???

Hope you are safe and well.

Yeah i live in Dudley hun

I'm in Wednesbury hun.....so not far from you. Good luck with the interview :) xx

I'm close to Dudley too

Helloooooo, for those living in or near dudley, where do i get bus information to catch a bus to wolverhampton college?? I'm going there tomorrow for my L2 nail technician interview...fingers crossed I get in!!

Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming too!:lol:

126 takes you from Dudley to wolves hunny. You can do a journey planner on the net.

126 takes you from Dudley to wolves hunny. You can do a journey planner on the net.

Aaaahhh, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! What bus company is that coz I will google it for the number to ring....:idea:

Your more than welcome.

Stratford Upon Avon!! about an hour from you (i think) :)

I live in London but boyfriends family is from leamington spa and we're moving up there in the next couple of years! :D

Redditch! (Worcestershire but close enough!!)

A big Hello :Look_leftto all that have posted on this thread!

Latest posts

Back