Any layering combo to create this colour in Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordynncarey

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I've had my Auntie round who is really low maintenance (doesn't own a nail file and files any sharp bits on the wall!! :Scared: ) and I've forced her to let me treat her to a quick shellac, she picked the colour pretty poison which shes really loving.
She told me that years ago she used to paint her nails one coat really badly of her most favorite colour which is also a shade of green.
After much searching through google images we came across what appears to be an olive green, which isn't quite like any of the greens in the shellac range.
So if any of you genius people have any ideas on how to replicate this colour would be great, would be nice to do her a perfect polish job in her favorite colour.
Thanks, much love :hug:
xxxx

Attachments

• autumn-1.jpg
    autumn-1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 505
I think. I have a really similar colour to that in sally hansen complete manicure. Ill check in the morning,if I do you could try that with megamix maybe?

What about the grey color , I'm at home and can't remember the names, and then the new green over it. I'll try it out tomorrow and let you know.

Cerulean blue & Bicycle yellow? You may have to have a couple of goes to get the shade though :biggrin:

It's called loden green. I know it's not shellac but it looks almost spot in to what you post in reality.

Attachments

• 1406364192524.jpg
    1406364192524.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 281
Gelish olive you x

It's called loden green. I know it's not shellac but it looks almost spot in to what you post in reality.

Thanks lovely, that looks pretty spot on! I would like to stick to shellac preferably with all brand exclusivity and all that, although I have been eyeing up megamix because I do find clients asking me if I have a specific colour they have that matches in shellac, but the thought of mixing things slightly terrifys me and sounds really fiddly, may give this ago! Does it work with shellac base and top? Or maybe gelish foundation an top it off which I also have a bottle of?
Thanks geeks ^^
xxxx

Maybe Limeade over Sage Scarf?

Thanks lovely, that looks pretty spot on! I would like to stick to shellac preferably with all brand exclusivity and all that, although I have been eyeing up megamix because I do find clients asking me if I have a specific colour they have that matches in shellac, but the thought of mixing things slightly terrifys me and sounds really fiddly, may give this ago! Does it work with shellac base and top? Or maybe gelish foundation an top it off which I also have a bottle of?
Thanks geeks ^^
xxxx

Megamix works with Shellac base/top... I tried it on myself.

Latest posts

Back