Any Midlands Nail Geek Meets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Im in leicester,so i would be interested in meeting up with you to,Let us know where and when and hopefully i'll be there :)

Tracy Wallis

Leicester is good for me too!

Hi ya,
I live in Northampton and would like to meet up to. It would be nice to put faces to names, im also up for a large glass of wine. :D

x galaxy x

Ok Leicester it is!!

Where is good?

What do people want to do? Bring all your bits and bobs to somewhere and share tips?

Or meet up somewhere for eats and drinks and 'talk' tips?

Anyone any ideas on a venue?

liecester sounds good to me eats and drinks is a good idea,im from peterboriugh so could take a car full,let us know.

regards tracey.

count me in to.. Im in Holbeach Lincs

I think we should set up one in Leicester and one in p,boro that way everyone can get to one or the other. Leicester bit far for me...... I'll get lost!!!!

MINKUS said:
Hi all

I know there are meets down south anyone up for a midlands meet or is there one I dont know about??

Leicester/Birmingham/Notts/ etc etc

Girly night out/ strictly business or both
Hello

I'll come I'm from Wolverhampton :)

hi all

i'll run this one by anyone who's remotely interested!

How about fri 26th nov/or sat 27th for a get together?

I dont mind having it at my house......unless there is LOADS of geeks....perhaps bring a bottle i'll provide some butties/scran bring your kit.........or we could all meet in Leicester or somewhere else near.....bring a sleeping bag if u dont want to drive home!!!!!!!!!

Ambxxxx

hiya, I live in leicester, would be great to meet up.

hey everyone

i'm still up for this, doesn't seem like much is happening about it!?!?
i can't do the 26th but can do the 27th, not sure if this is too late now for everyone as it's this weekend!!

amb what do you think, shall we get our fingers out and arrange an actual date - i know fine one for me to say!! hee heexxx

Hi All.......its like pullin' teeth this!!!

Anyone up for tying down to a date???

pm me !!!!!!! or email[email protected]

I'll get numbers together and try and find somewhere central for all of us!!

:cry: Have any of YOU midland geeks read my post about a midland xmas meet this Saturday 27th Nov,it makes meeeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooooooo :sad: you geeks don't read things!

pleeeeeease read and get back to me.

Many Thanks!

Noz said:
I'm in Tamworth would love to meet up, please keep us all informed
i know this is an old thread but i'm from Tamworth too. keep me psted with any midland meets.
x

Glorsclaws said:
Im in Wolves ... but dont hold that against me ... Im up for it :)
God its took me ages to find out how to get intouch with you. If you are still doing your class on a monday nite can you let me know and I'l pop in to see you and just pick up a few tips for my next few classes if thats ok with you? Gill said its ok just as long as you don't mind. Are you going to British Beauty as well at NEC? Pls reply.:eek: sorry Just thought this smile was amusing. Have you started stage 2 or did you decide to give it a miss ( I haven't enough teaching.)

barbienails said:
God its took me ages to find out how to get intouch with you. If you are still doing your class on a monday nite can you let me know and I'l pop in to see you and just pick up a few tips for my next few classes if thats ok with you? Gill said its ok just as long as you don't mind. Are you going to British Beauty as well at NEC? Pls reply.:eek: sorry Just thought this smile was amusing. Have you started stage 2 or did you decide to give it a miss ( I haven't enough teaching.)
Hi Alison...and welcome!
If you need to contact Gloria personally it will be probably better to use the private messaging facility (top right hand corner)... that way you can discuss issues that are perhaps not appropriate to the thread you posted in....
Hope that helps and welcome to the world of Geekdom!
:Love:

Hi all, has anyone sorted out a midlands geek meet yet? Birmingham/Stourbridge/Worcester anywhere in this area good for me.......

And Jacky, I like your new avator! :D

Samoyed said:
Hi all, has anyone sorted out a midlands geek meet yet? Birmingham/Stourbridge/Worcester anywhere in this area good for me.......

And Jacky, I like your new avator! :D

I would love a nail night out!!!!.....Brum would do.....Nails, Nosh and a good old Natter, how fun would that be.
(and Kerry..glad you like me Avatar....its the closest thing to Pucca I could find....I love Pucca stuff!!! LOL!)

hiya, i'm game for a nails night out. brum or wolves would do. dig the avatar jacky!!!

Latest posts

Back