Any nail extension courses in Lincoln?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanwisa

Reaction score
Hi,I live in Lincoln and I try to find a nail extension course in Lincoln or around Lincoln.I had Manicure and Pedicure Certificate already.hope will have any course on Dec or Jan

I like CND product,Thanks a lot to help.I see a lot nail course but all alway in big town like London,Manchester.....

I like CND product,Thanks a lot to help.I see a lot nail course but all alway in big town like London,Manchester.....

Cool; if you like CND, then I'd give Clare a call; she's fab!

from CND course,so expensive!!

Have you thought about shellac? Clare does this & as you've trained in manicure already you can go straight onto shellac.. Just a thought? You could do shellac as a starter & all your profit you make from shellac you can save towards doing the more expensive courses x

You could also do minx with Clare too x

I trained Shallac already,so now I need to take a Nail extension course.I need Acrylic course but if have any nail course include Gel and Acrylic together would be perfect for me.

I'd recommend Clare 100% x

oooh the wonderful bev rose is in ur area shes a master educator for nail harmony and is a really talented lady, she got a gold in this years nailympics! i plan to do some 121's with her when ive done my L&P with Nail Harmony. shes on here using her name or her contact details are on the nail harmony uk website!! ud av a great start in ur career with her!!

oooh the wonderful bev rose is in ur area shes a master educator for nail harmony and is a really talented lady, she got a gold in this years nailympics! i plan to do some 121's with her when ive done my L&P with Nail Harmony. shes on here using her name or her contact details are on the nail harmony uk website!! ud av a great start in ur career with her!!
Why don't you still contact Bev she did most of her own training with CND before she became Harmony Educator if I am not mistaken so she does know how this product work and she is a lovely lady, very talented.

Why don't you still contact Bev she did most of her own training with CND before she became Harmony Educator if I am not mistaken so she does know how this product work and she is a lovely lady, very talented.

Yep - both Bev and Clare are great. I would find it very hard to choose between them to be honest; I guess it would probably boil down to geography and cost...

hi im from lincoln too, pompadours do an IBD acrylic or gel course with tammie from graftons, i did my gel conversion with them. Pop in & talk to donna or paul & they will advise you hun

Are Pompadours any good with the nail course? I'm looking at completing the gel course and Waxing and Pompadours is Local to me. Thanksss x:D

Latest posts

Back