any one using young nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail101

Reaction score
I just wanted some insight on the young nails I heard good and bad things. So if anyone has any info let me know what you think!

I just need to find a product line that I like. I have used creative and solor and easy flow. please help

Hi there,
I have used Young Nails and found it to be ok...... i am still totally convinced that there is nothing on this earth that will compare to Creative! did you not like creative???? i hope that has helped you in some way
:lol:

I use Young Nails L+P and it's fab!

Very easy to work with, no lifting, beautiful colored powders... I never looked back.

I used a trial kit of Young Nails and I thought it was great. Never have used creative so I am not able to compare.
xxxx:green:

I am a Young Nails L&P user and love it! Product holds it's colour well, good adhesion and choices of powders is good too. Youngs have an excellent range of coloured powders and glitters too. Product cost is on par with many of the other popular companies.

good stuff
good selection
good price:cool:

I have Friend that swear by the product i going to a course this weekend i 'll let you what i think

They are the BEES KNEES.

Fantastic training
Great Prices
Great aftercare help, after you have trained if you get stuck they really help you out with anything.
Lovely people

You will learn more than you ever hoped. x x

Go 4 It!

I havent actually use the L&P but have used their gel topcoat and foung it very good . One thing I will say is that the knowlage , product advice and customer service was EXCELLENT. They got a technician to call me back to help with my querie and I was very impressed.
Jayneym xxx

Would love to know the reason you have not 'liked' the product lines you have used???

When I see a person chopping and changing as much as you seem to be doing it tells me you are looking for a product to 'solve' your problems rather than looking at your techniques which are obviously not working. Maybe it is time for a class rather than yet another new product line.??

Latest posts

Back