any suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
im colouring my aunts hair tommorrow ,trouble is she makes me really nervous - she only likes semi with hi-lites , but shes always like not too light or not too red and then complains that she cant see the colour . im at a loss im thinking differant technique or a more contrasting colour as shes a base2 with curly hair things do tend to get lost . she likes bleach hi-lites for in her short sightedness it looks really subtle and natural ( i refuse to do this its just too awful for words ) so how can she make me worried that it will be too bright!
I think i just need some picturesque words to talk her into some natural panels or some brite weaves . any ideas - base 2 curly hair thats blowdried back and under .

I know you said she only likes hi lights but would she be interested in having another colour weaved through as well just to break it up a bit ?

ive done h- lift to give a more natural toffee look b4 ,ive also done double slices of 6.3 and last time i did wella intense 66/56 low lights and she couldnt see any of them - and i do really chunky hi-lites! im sure im not missing anything , but i hate it when people make you doubt yourself - she thinks its just like choosing colours to decorate a room with - never mind the science or skin tone or if its just plain hideous - feel like doing it floresent pink with orange slices - do you think it will be too bright ? do you think she`ll notice? sorry to rant just wish shed go back to whoever put those hideously yellow hi-lites in if she liked it so much

Latest posts

Back