Anybody had problems with delivery from lush us?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenrose

Reaction score
I ordered some hair on the 6th for 1st class recorded delivery. Called up 3 days later as I hadnt recieved it and she said it can take upto 7 working days for 1st class to be delivered.
So I waited and called up again as it hadnt been delivered and now been told I have to wait 21 working days from the date of postage for them to be able to do anything?
Surly this cant be right? I paid for 1st class delivery! I said its obv lost and can I either get my money back so I can order elsewhere or them send me replacement hair. They said neither of those can be done untill after 21 working days! Then they can contact royal mail and can take upto 2 months for them to find out whats happeneing and issue an insurance refund to them that they would then send to me! Thing is I doubt theyr recoreded delivery insurance would even cover the price of the hair I paid!
I have never heard of 1st class recorded to take more than a few days nevermind 21 working days!
Have a very impatient client now demanding her money back as she has been waiting almost 2 weeks on the hair! And she has now went elsewhere to get her extensions done!!

I would imagine that the company state their T&C on their website and that the problem doesn't lie with them but with Royal Mail or whoever is delivering your order.

I know its frustrating :irked: but if Lush Us have checked the posting and have a tracking no, made sure it went to correct address and hadnt been signed for the the issue is with royal mail. Although it is 15 days that it can be declaired as lost so not sure where the 21 comes from.
Saying that though if you are a regular user of Lush Us its a shame they couldnt have offered you some kind of solution.
I think i would have been inclined to reorder hair and to be able to complete the service for the client and keep client loyalty and then chase refund when the 15 days were up. You or Lush uis can claim refund and compensation from Royal mail . there is a form to download on there website. Good Luck:)

She has already booked in elsewhere and paid a deposit. Which is why she is wanting her deposit back off me. Which Im going to have to give her.

They have admitted it has been sent and they have the tracking number and its not been signed for so theres no chance anybody else has it.

Thanks for that, do you know if its 15 days from postage or 15 working days?

What a shame client went else where, im not sure on the 15 day details, i just dealt with this issue on ebay in the past. That may explain the 21 days.

that's a huge disappointment and must be very frustrating for you but Lush Us are not in a position to do anything else. Royal Mail will not cover the full cost of the hair even if it is lost unless you insured it. 1st Class recorded does not cover the cost of insuring the contents above £30 or so. So if the parcel is lost then they would not get any money back to pay for sending you out another replacement delivery.
And you must remember you are not their only customer and it isn't only your parcel that will go astray cos of Royal Mail.
Royal Mail are seeming to fail very frequently this past year and it's a pity when it reflects badly on the companies using them. I've had a couple of Next Day Deliveries fail with them this past few months. One time it lost me a client and the other time I had to go ahead with a training day using just the hair I had with me.....worked out well in the end but only cos God is on my side. Lol.
I do sympathise but it's really no good blaming Lush Us. You can ask them to send using a courier instead of Royal Mail. That's what I have done.

Linda

that is such a shame :(
i always go courier option too like linda said, i think its the safer option
xox

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back