Anybody know what these gels are like

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason that S2 were not able to be more helpful is really simple .... We don't do samples of Brisa gel.

As Brisa requires a special UV lamp, we couldn't send out samples without the lamp so you would have had to purchase both?

Also unless you already hold a recognised professional qualification, we would not send out anything.

And lastly, until you did a CND Brisa conversion class which includes the kit, you would also be unable to purchase.

So, three very good reasons why they were not able to help you. I'm sorry you were disappointed with the result but, it is what it is. :Love:

Ah now I know lol. It would have been nice to have been told this when I called as I was told on here to buy samples from cnd but hey oh nevermind. I just want to know as much info as I can get my hands on and do the best that I can, so here's more training to come. Once I pass the en course, if I do, I will look at the conversion courses and take it from there as I did not know you had to do these conversions to use other products, is it like this with all the different gels, the top end ones ?.
Thank you guys xx:p

Not many companies are as strict as we are at CND. But that is a good thing.

We take the long Term approach as opposed to quick sales, which works for us as we tend to attract serious-minded people who want to make a business out of nails. We in turn help them to make a business out of nails with first class products, first class education and first class support. All good.

Not many companies are as strict as we are at CND. But that is a good thing.

We take the long Term approach as opposed to quick sales, which works for us as we tend to attract serious-minded people who want to make a business out of nails. We in turn help them to make a business out of nails with first class products, first class education and first class support. All good.
It gives you a good reputation too.

When I did my NVQ the tutor said CND were the 'top end' of the nail market. And she grumbled a bit about how you are so fussy and how hard it is to get your products but I personally think it makes you more exclusive, which is a good thing.

Like a members only club! And it makes sense to be fussy as if you sell your products to anybody, whether or not they have certificates or have competent knowledge of that particular system, the reputation of CND will drop as for every clued up & competent tech there will be one who is clueless and it will lose the good 'high end' tag it's got.
And like you said you get the kit in the price too which balances it out nicely.

Latest posts

Back