Anybody seen these before?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookeolenar

Reaction score
hi

Silly question i know but did you read the instructions below the item? they are flexible sheets of mother of pearl material you can either cut out shapes or the whole nail.. it is self adisive so it sticks to you finished enhancement... i think it would be nice to cut some pieces of it and add nail art to it then seal it with a gel top coat..HTH..

Hey Chick,
This is just crushed shells on an adhesive backing and is the same stuff as NSI's shell sheet wrap.
All you do is cut out a piece in the same shape as the nail that you want to apply it to, peel off the backing and stick down onto the clean nail surface, seal with a top coat and your done :).
It's virtually the same as nail foil (comes in a wide variety of patterns and colours) which you can buy from your local salon supplies, think Boots sell it too, if you fancy having a play about you can buy it for about £1.50

Hope this helps :wink2:

I bought some of this quite a while ago from beauty for nails, but i haven't used it yet :o

It isn't very flexible, so unless you keep the pieces small, i'm not sure how well it would stay on the nail.

Best to only use in small pieces if you wish to cover the whole nail i would recomend foils

sounds like a book contact to me - something the kids would want LOL

^didn't read everything sry..

I have some and sell them and use them :):)

all you need is scisors, then you cut an amount of it, the shape you want, and you start your nail, apply frist a THIN layer of product to give it a shape, then usually they are auto adhesive, so you stick it to the nail, and you cover it, with colors, or whatever. you can really create great stuff, but remember to work extremely thin on your first layer.

and also, little tip, as they may be hard to curve, work with them on the length of the nail...

and let me know if you have more questions, about the use or if you failed something!
or if you want a step by step too

I have some I received as a sample and not yet tried it yet. I'll give a whirl when I've more time to experiment, after the wedding, and let you all know how I get on with it.

If anyone else has used it, would love to hear about it.

I have some I received as a sample and not yet tried it yet. I'll give a whirl when I've more time to experiment, after the wedding, and let you all know how I get on with it.

If anyone else has used it, would love to hear about it.
I did :):)

and can step by step it tonight if anyone needs

and obviously answer to any questions you may have

Latest posts

Back