Anyone else fed up of being single?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One said to me he had 6 kids and therefore I should know what he likes to do in his spare time. On his profile it said he won't talk about sex till hes in a relationship.
Then he messaged me asking what I felt like in my pj's in a creepy way. Shudder

I wouldve replied 'comforatble thanks, as its a onsie with a little padlock on the zip !

I wouldve replied 'comforatble thanks, as its a onsie with a little padlock on the zip !

I think I typed 'they're not very comfy they keep going up my bum' but then deleted it and ignored him.
It was the 6 kids that disgusted me :)

urgh - that's another no-no blokes who talk about s*x constantly...or even mention it actually. I don't think you need to talk about it really, it's just something that happens. I used to have an ex who gave me a running commentary afterwards and I was like "I KNOW I WAS THERE" :rolleyes:

urgh - that's another no-no blokes who talk about s*x constantly...or even mention it actually. I don't think you need to talk about it really, it's just something that happens. I used to have an ex who gave me a running commentary afterwards and I was like "I KNOW I WAS THERE" :rolleyes:

Hilarious! I wonder if he recounted it again to his mates??

But they get off on it. They like to talk about it because it turns them on. :rolleyes:

Missy muffin, youre inbox is full !!

serioulsy I just had a message from a guy which just said "Kik?" - I have no idea what that is but assuming its like bbm or somethin where you dont have to give eachother your numbers. ANYWAY - look him up ladies who are on POF - disgusting profile I think it should be reported his username is STRANGER_SEX - you can probably guess what the photos are like :eek:

Yeah Kik is Kik messenger. You can contact either via a username or mobile number x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If they ask you if you have kik they wanna send you junk photos. Just sayin.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

serioulsy I just had a message from a guy which just said "Kik?" - I have no idea what that is but assuming its like bbm or somethin where you dont have to give eachother your numbers. ANYWAY - look him up ladies who are on POF - disgusting profile I think it should be reported his username is STRANGER_SEX - you can probably guess what the photos are like :eek:

Just off to check him out ;)

It says no profile found?

They probably deleted it!!! seriously was vile, I am sure it's not allowed on there. It was literally pictures of him having you know what with someone else, some girl blindfolded etc etc...I was going to report them but I don't know how to report someone, it's a dating website not a fetish website, nothing was censored out either urgh! dont want that popping up on my screen at work haha x

I thought the pics had to be approved before they were available for public viewing? X

I thought the pics had to be approved before they were available for public viewing? X

So did I, but clearly not as they deffo belonged on a fetish website! Going on a second date with this boy I met on there tonight though. Fingers crossed! xx

So did I, but clearly not as they deffo belonged on a fetish website! Going on a second date with this boy I met on there tonight though. Fingers crossed! xx

How did your 2nd date go? X

How did your 2nd date go? X

Yeah it went alright thanks. Although at the weekend he told me that he was also dating someone else. I did meet him on POF so it's to be expected and I am glad he told me the truth but it hurt a bit, wasn't really expecting it as like we knew eachother as kids, my family knew his family so it felt that we were a bit closer. Anyway I went to see him last night and he said that he's told the other person he's not seeing her anymore, he didn't really like her and they didn't get on so he doesn't know why he continued it, and he's not going to see anyone else, he apologised loads. So I feel a bit better about the situation and I can't be that mad as it's not as if I am his gf, but still...he invited me for dinner tonight so I am going round there. Just going to see what happens xxx

Yeah it went alright thanks. Although at the weekend he told me that he was also dating someone else. I did meet him on POF so it's to be expected and I am glad he told me the truth but it hurt a bit, wasn't really expecting it as like we knew eachother as kids, my family knew his family so it felt that we were a bit closer. Anyway I went to see him last night and he said that he's told the other person he's not seeing her anymore, he didn't really like her and they didn't get on so he doesn't know why he continued it, and he's not going to see anyone else, he apologised loads. So I feel a bit better about the situation and I can't be that mad as it's not as if I am his gf, but still...he invited me for dinner tonight so I am going round there. Just going to see what happens xxx

Ah that's good of him to be honest. It's true so annoying but you can't anything as it's only been two dates you would sound a nutter. I'm glad he prefers you though that's a good thing! Go with the flow, take it slow xxx

Latest posts

Back