Anyone else fed up of being single?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a good girl :o

Brilliant! Or advertise your services as a cuddler :)

Right, POF is getting updated as we speak! 5 star cuddles if we date. Haha. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where do you go out?
You need to think of where the blokes that you might be interested might be.
Perhaps Chislehurst or Blackheath.
Bexley village is older.

I'm sidcup

Yeah I know but my friends who have boyfriends seem to want to go to the same places all the time. This time I did suggest Bexley but they want to go Beckenham again! Normally go there or Bexleyheath (i know i know worst place to go out on the pull lol). Although I did pull the other day at Crayford dogs. Right old "geeza" with his reebok clasics on, pint in one hand, massive gold bracelet on the other...had 3 kids by the looks of it by 3 different mums (they called him dad so knew he was all their dads)taking my nephew to the toilet get an "you alright darlin" urgh he was just vileeeeee!!!

I've had someone ask me on POF to take their virginity. Another offered to pay me to go to a wedding as his +1 with him! Someone got all shirty with me because I didn't message them back...d!ck head. Was calling me stuck up and "girls like you don't message decent guys like me back" - he looked like Sloth from the Goonies!!! In the end I told him to f off and used the C word :o some people eh! xx

Yeah I know but my friends who have boyfriends seem to want to go to the same places all the time. This time I did suggest Bexley but they want to go Beckenham again! Normally go there or Bexleyheath (i know i know worst place to go out on the pull lol). Although I did pull the other day at Crayford dogs. Right old "geeza" with his reebok clasics on, pint in one hand, massive gold bracelet on the other...had 3 kids by the looks of it by 3 different mums (they called him dad so knew he was all their dads)taking my nephew to the toilet get an "you alright darlin" urgh he was just vileeeeee!!!

I've had someone ask me on POF to take their virginity. Another offered to pay me to go to a wedding as his +1 with him! Someone got all shirty with me because I didn't message them back...d!ck head. Was calling me stuck up and "girls like you don't message decent guys like me back" - he looked like Sloth from the Goonies!!! In the end I told him to f off and used the C word :o some people eh! xx

Ew some guy just messaged me 'uh oh.. We have a problem.. I think I'm in love with your cleavage!' GAG! does he actually think I'm going to take that reply seriously hahaha. X

Ew some guy just messaged me 'uh oh.. We have a problem.. I think I'm in love with your cleavage!' GAG! does he actually think I'm going to take that reply seriously hahaha. X

Better than the one I got yesterday....

"Did you have a poo at work today?"

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had muffin in my user name and one sent 'are you called muffin cos you'd like me to do that to you?'
Charmer eh?

No!! Wtf? That's someone with a serious problem lol

Hahahahahaha. What planet are these guys on. Surely that's just got to be someone messing about?!

Hahahahahaha. What planet are these guys on. Surely that's just got to be someone messing about?!

I think majority are on there for a laugh!!! They're just idiots! xxx

What is this guy talking about 😂😂 x

Attachments

• 1406287501119.jpg
    1406287501119.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 168
What is this guy talking about ���� x

Hahahahaha!!! Just some fooking nutjobs out there I tell ya!!! x

Hahahahaha!!! Just some fooking nutjobs out there I tell ya!!! x

I mean come on, it doesn't even rhyme. Hahaha x

My fella screen shotted some that he got. Wish I'd had the brains to do it. Doh!
He got one lady who said she wears 2 pairs of tights always as she doesn't like her knobbly knees. Not just the men who are nut jobs 😄

I've only been on POF a few days and I've already had someone who I ignored on POF look me up on kik and send me a message (stupid me for having the same username!) and another send me photos of his junk. Hooray.

Why do guys always want to send you photos of their penises? It's like they're showing it off, like a monkey!!

I've no idea why but that made me laugh.
Like you're going to think 'yeah I'll have some of that' regardless of what the rest of him is like. Erm no.
I don't feel the compulsion to share my bits with the male population, it's a man thing

I've only been on POF a few days and I've already had someone who I ignored on POF look me up on kik and send me a message (stupid me for having the same username!) and another send me photos of his junk. Hooray.

Why do guys always want to send you photos of their penises? It's like they're showing it off, like a monkey!!

Oh the desperation lol. X

Don't, there was this bloke on there that had a picture of his "muscles" (so his biceps - the general pose) and his arm was no bigger than mine. Nearly spat me tea out!!! Crack up! And why do they have to have pics with their tops off - esp the mirror selfies :eek: and then a picture of all their cars/belongings? Some bloke had a pic of a collection of watches - who actually gives a f!

Anyone else been messaged by this guy claiming to be "Zach Williams"? Ultra hot...ultra idiot! He has about 20 different profiles on there. I think it's a catfish if I'm honest. He now goes by another username that's no where near zach williams...something like Mark Burns! He messages me on every profile and claims to be 24 one day then 28 the next, will add me on facebook, when i accept, will delete me, then come off facebook all together...freak! xx

I had a guy message me once just to tell me I wasn't his type - I'd never looked at his profile or messaged him! X

One said to me he had 6 kids and therefore I should know what he likes to do in his spare time. On his profile it said he won't talk about sex till hes in a relationship.
Then he messaged me asking what I felt like in my pj's in a creepy way. Shudder

Latest posts

Back