Anyone else fed up of being single?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't we all? I could write a book. Wonder what I could call it?
One even cleared it with his (much older) wife who obviously wanted to be relieved of her bed duties!

Indecent proposals!!! Lol so original. Oh that was kind of him lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Indecent proposals!!! Lol so original. Oh that was kind of him lol x

Not very often I'm lost for words but I stood there like a goldfish with my mouth moving and nothing coming out.
Just because we are single we apparently must be grateful for any male attention, even sloppy seconds
Think my response was to tell him to use his right hand as I am not anybody's other woman. Bloody cheek lol

Not very often I'm lost for words but I stood there like a goldfish with my mouth moving and nothing coming out.
Just because we are single we apparently must be grateful for any male attention, even sloppy seconds
Think my response was to tell him to use his right hand as I am not anybody's other woman. Bloody cheek lol

Love that! I am no way a mistress or a bit on the side! X

Love that! I am no way a mistress or a bit on the side! X

Amen.
Now if we chose to have more than one man.... That different! X

Do you have to pay for POF ? and do you have to meet them ? can I go on for fun ? :green:

Do you have to pay for POF ? and do you have to meet them ? can I go on for fun ? :green:

No
No
Yes
It's free so you have to be careful of married people on the pull pretending to be single.

Oh wait! Haha Winnie

oh what fun I can have :idea: I could go on as a man :idea: or as a tranny, or just wind them all up... hee hee :Love::wink2::Grope::Kissing::lick::twisted::lol:

oh what fun I can have :idea: I could go on as a man :idea: or as a tranny, or just wind them all up... hee hee :Love::wink2::Grope::Kissing::lick::twisted::lol:

Get your trollop tshirt out

No
No
Yes
It's free so you have to be careful of married people on the pull pretending to be single.

Oh wait! Haha Winnie

Tbh though they are just as bad as well meeting a person the 'old fashioned way'without a dating site. Its so hard though to figure out who is genuine and who's fake.

I work in a call centre as my main job and the amount of affairs is unreal - bearing in mind a lot of these are husband & wife who work together then one of them cheats with another co worker!x

Get your trollop tshirt out

No. cos everyone will know ! I dont want to advertise it ! I will get off the thread and find my fun on POF :green::green::green::green::green:

Tbh though they are just as bad as well meeting a person the 'old fashioned way'without a dating site. Its so hard though to figure out who is genuine and who's fake.

I work in a call centre as my main job and the amount of affairs is unreal - bearing in mind a lot of these are husband & wife who work together then one of them cheats with another co worker!x

Thats disgusting :eek:

In the building where I work a girl has a baby by one of the guys.
She has baby and dumps him for another colleague.
She's back off maternity leave and the father of the child is in bits. He looks like a skeleton with stress. Horrible girl!

Not nice. Even worse when you have to see them at work everyday.

I've got an ex I have to see at work every time he's in. Luckily he's on opposite rotation so I only see him once a week.

We had a manager in work who was married to another manager. She went off on maternity leave and he was cheating with a member of his team. She found out when she returned as someone had emailed her to tell her x

Where do you go out?
You need to think of where the blokes that you might be interested might be.
Perhaps Chislehurst or Blackheath.
Bexley village is older.

I'm sidcup

Not nice. Even worse when you have to see them at work everyday.

I've got an ex I have to see at work every time he's in. Luckily he's on opposite rotation so I only see him once a week.

We had a manager in work who was married to another manager. She went off on maternity leave and he was cheating with a member of his team. She found out when she returned as someone had emailed her to tell her x

An old assistant manager at my last salon had an affair with one of the stylists, the manager got pregnant with the stylist and left the husband. The husband even begged to raise the baby as his own if they could get back together and sort things. The underlying problem was he couldn't do anything for her in the bedroom!

So wrong. If your not happy just leave. Cheating doesn't solve anything. Just causes more hurt. Hmm...she clearly didn't love him or else she would have worked through it or used toys! X

I've been single for 13yrs now, I get bored times but on the whole I'm just too busy with the kids...
I never imagined I'd still be in my own all this time but time has just flown by.
More lately I'm thinking its time to clean my room out, decorate and find a guy ;)
Not a 'buddy' either, a guy to keep... Even if only for a trial lol.
My profile on POF is loooooong but I know if someone's not read it when they message me ;)

Sometimes I think being single and having one day a month to cuddle with someone would be exceptional lol!

Sometimes I think being single and having one day a month to cuddle with someone would be exceptional lol!

I like that! Might put an advertisement. 'Monthly cuddler required' x

I like that! Might put an advertisement. 'Monthly cuddler required' x

Brilliant! Or advertise your services as a cuddler :)

Latest posts

Back